Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:50 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,249,167 times

Advertisements

Ok I decided to see if I can find a source for this that isn't infowars or other nonsense and this is what I found Inside the Left’s Plans to Occupy Trump - POLITICO Magazine

Its not Antifa, they're not planning to riot, they're basically planning another Occupy movement. I foresee it lasting a few days, maybe even a few weeks but unless the alt-right attack then I don't predict violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 04:28 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Do you really think anyone takes this seriously when you cite Alex Jones? Do you realize he's an insane propagandist?

TIL: Antifa are terrorists, Nazis are "fine people" according to the Trump cult.
In your mind only. I challenge you to find a post on CD where someone says that.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:04 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I believe you meant "anarchist" ANTIFA. "anarchistic" probably being what you originally wrote but your spell check fonged it. Lol, sorry couldn't resist. I agree with you otherwise. As Ghostrider said, the mainstream Democrats with sitting seats are even spouting ANTIFA bilge so they've shown their hand. Their losing more seats because of it as well. Mmmmm, good job!
Yeah, I made a typo, got lazy, and let the spell checker handle it. You get the point.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:27 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yeah, I made a typo, got lazy, and let the spell checker handle it. You get the point.

Lol, just a little joke. Yes, I do get the point and quite agree. This nonsense is getting entirely out of hand. I just heard a report this morning that the USC mascot horse is a symbol of racism. They named the critter Traveler. Though they said it's spelled different but they didn't show that spelling. So, I guess a riot is forthcoming at USC. I'm rather surprised that anyone with a mentality like this would even know such a historical tidbit as the name of Lee's favorite horse, guess with all the hubbub these cretins are actually finding information that has been so artfully concealed in books. Since going to college doesn't require the ability to read any more and with so many taking advantage of that I'm quite surprised.

It's obviously this illiterate bunch that makes up the rank and file of ANTIFA to anyone with half a firing synapse upstairs. College "educated" illiterates. Whoda thunk. And with the actual Democratic party, sitting senators and congressman and by default the DNC actually actively supporting these gibbering, radical species of rodentia that really paints a picture as to the lengths the Democrats will go to reestablish their power in DC. (sigh) And now someone will get indignant and spout of about the "alt right" (read White supremacists) being Trumps and the Republicans base and the reason he was elected and leftist power lost.

Please. I'm not a right winger, nor am I a Republican (though I'm often labeled thus here) and I still just can't buy the aforementioned theory. The issues behind the power shift go much deeper than that and this shift is a predictable pattern going back a ways. The Dems will get two terms, then there's a shift and the Reps take it back. It's a ping pong phenomena. And neither camp has been able to "clean up the mess." The Reagan years were a heady time for me truth be told. A young, working class man trying to work my way up. Single, good job in the trades, had skills and made journeyman status early, living the good life with my truck , my dog my bike and all the trimmings a single guy could hope for.

Bush 1 was just fine, made it through Clinton quite well, Bush 2 I was at my peak with my own business that was thriving but when Obama came everything just grenaded. Me and a LOT of other small contractors. Eight years of him flat ruined me. The first year pretty much did it. I'm sure no fan of the far left. I've experienced that the middle of the road is the best place to be. I see Trump with a bit of reservation. Something does bring my hair up a bit. But I'm willing to give him a chance. I did with Obama, but that didn't work out well at all. It's time for a change. And not the hopey changey platform the Dems and Obama projected. Obviously.

And they want the American people to give them more? They told us (and this was loudly echoed here on CD) that Obama needed time time time to "clean up the mess." All he and his base and congress did was throw more garbage on the pile. And here now they are talking about violently taking back the reins and riding the horse into the ground. Pardon me all to hell for not being OK with that. I guess that makes me a racist.

Old 08-25-2017, 01:49 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Haha, this is great. Antifa.ca was hacked. It now redirects to Jordan Peterson's lecture "Postmodernism Damages Students' Mental Health."

http://www.antifa.ca/

Old 08-25-2017, 02:07 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
What's ".ca"?

Old 08-25-2017, 02:14 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What's ".ca"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.ca

Old 08-25-2017, 02:23 PM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,971 times

Old 08-25-2017, 02:27 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Well I won't believe it until it actually happens. Because these terrorists won't tell use when and where they are planning to strike. They usually want the element of surprise on their side.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:58 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepenthe View Post
haha, this is great. Antifa.ca was hacked. It now redirects to jordan peterson's lecture "postmodernism damages students' mental health."

http://www.antifa.ca/

haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies