Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 12:56 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, in other words, I won't be able to get coffee on that day?
Or Krispy Kreme Donuts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 12:57 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Some friendly advice: don't leave your house on Nov. 4th. Stock up on twinkies and cheetos and ride it out. Good luck!
You know, I won't worry (now) because I have a brand new bag of Cheetos and some chocolate covered Twinkies! Whew!

Old 08-24-2017, 01:07 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,431,986 times
ICE will run many surprise Raids on Nov 4th.....

Old 08-24-2017, 01:21 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You know, I won't worry (now) because I have a brand new bag of Cheetos and some chocolate covered Twinkies! Whew!
they make chocolate cover twinkys? besides a HOHO???

Old 08-24-2017, 01:34 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,275,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
They didn't announce a riot. They are planning marches on that day... but the conservatives are hoping they will misbehave to detract from the failings of the President or just to make life interesting -- who knows?!
No one is hoping there's no violence or destruction that day more than I am. That would be huge in my opinion. If they march peacefully then more power to them, I fully support their right to do so. I don't care about Trump (not a supporter or admirer nor much of a detractor) and we truly don't need any more interesting times. I'm rooting for boring and uneventful.

I also would never support any initiation of violence by anyone opposed to their message.

However, I will call the events, after sufficient viewing and consideration, as they objectively are.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:37 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Antifa is the best thing that ever happened for Alex Jones. There's nothing like a tiny bunch to hang a label on- after all, they're so small they don't have the same public stage to answer back to his lies.

As if they cared about the labels he hangs on them, anyway. Or that all the other demonstrators who show up to oppose Trump care, either.
The fact is they all are simply resisting a President who's unfit. That's the only agenda they all have, whether they come ready for a rumble or whether they come with their pink knitted caps carrying their babies.

Jones makes his living calling people Communists. If there aren't any, he makes them up.

There aren't going to be street fights come Nov. 4th 2017. Or any on Nov. 4th 2018 either. This is just Jones ginning up his listeners with more of his phony BS alarm.
Wrong. The Communists have always wanted to tear down America and install their horrible system. That's all these people are, except for hiding behind the mask of anti-Facism. No reasonable person wants anything to do with the violent, Communists. There will not be a growing revolt in the streets. They're more delusional than Jones. The Antifa-Communists are the absolute best thing to happen to Trump's re-election chances. No matter how bad he is or what he does, as long as Antifa is there to protest, normal Americans will avoid protesting.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:39 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Antifa is the best thing that ever happened for Alex Jones. There's nothing like a tiny bunch to hang a label on- after all, they're so small they don't have the same public stage to answer back to his lies.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Jones funded it.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:03 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
The MSM and FOX included are doing the work for antifa and extremist groups , so these same groups can just sleep in and watch the free publicity on the news networks. To hear Next Gingrich talk of looming civil war in the land , then Alex Jones and turn over to MSNBC or CNN and they sit there splendid isolation spouting on about no going back as the revolution has begun.

Looking around today, little revolution to speak of , a smiling Hispanic girl served me coffee at Starbucks, chatted with a Black gym instructor about signing up for some more classes and was greeted as I purchased gas at my local gas station by the Vietnamese owner. No civil war that I can see. Or, if we are to believe the pundits in their cushy tv studios, the whole nation is secretly amassing caches of guns and explosives to use on one another, once Alex Jones gives the green light to commence battle.
I wish it were like that. Everywhere I go, Nazis with fashy hair cuts and white polos goose stepping. Even the grocery store, marching down the frozen food aisle. Then head east a bit, it's all commies dressed in black throwing rocks and screaming about revolution. I just wanted an orange soda but a girl with green dread locks said it's racist.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:04 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Do you really think anyone takes this seriously when you cite Alex Jones? Do you realize he's an insane propagandist?

TIL: Antifa are terrorists . . . . according to the Trump cult.
Antifa are terrorists according to just about everybody.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:11 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Major breaking story. War is coming.
I see. They say they are planning a protest, you twist that into saying they are planning major riots and a war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies