Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 07:12 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,397,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Have you ever served? Not the way it works, here in the United States.

Regardless of political preference, the military is not going to be arresting their commanders, nor members of Congress...unless said members are in open rebellion against the Govt.. The military will follow all legal orders...as they are sworn to do.
Wrong.

The military is not going to join with communist "Antifa", BLM, and the rest of the rioting, arson committing, cop-killing, America-hating, white people-hating, history erasing LWNJs and the Democrats who support them.

The military is filled with Southerners who honor their traditions.

The military loves Trump, and hates Obama and the Dems.

But keep on tempting them. I'd love to see this play out.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
We are all Americans..keep that in mind--and outnumber Trump supporters by a considerable amount--not that most would even go along with your fantasy revolt.

Trump was elected legitimately--and, if impeached, would be removed legitimately.
He's not even being investigated legitimately. Everyone who is aware, honest, and has half a brain or better knows that "Russia, Russia, Russia" is b.s., "Trump is a Nazi" is b.s., and "Trump is unstable" is b.s.

Everyone who is aware, honest, and has half a brain or better knows that the political parties and the Deep State -- which have sold America out -- are trying to conduct an illegitimate coup d'etat against an elected American president.

In the meantime, proven criminals Hillary, Loretta Lynch, James Clapper, Eric Holder, John Koskinen, John Brennan, James Comey, etc., have all been given a pass.

The Democrat and Republican parties, intel agencies and Deep State are ongoing criminal enterprises, and certainly do not have the right to impeach Trump.

The people with lots of guns in this country support Trump. The military supports Trump.

Sorry, you can't touch him. But go ahead and try if you want.

Last edited by dechatelet; 08-25-2017 at 07:28 AM..

Old 08-25-2017, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
So, you are advocating an illegal military coup, should Trump be removed from office by a duly elected Congress, in accordance with the Constitution?

How American of you.
I'm just telling you what the military will do.

Our congress is corrupt -- sold out to the highest bidder. So I don't care what they think.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:44 AM

33,465 posts, read 17,983,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I don't know who this jerk is, but I have even thought that it could happen. taking down the confederate statues is the beginning. if people keep taking them down they are pushing it. but if the reason for impeachment was so horrible that it changed the minds of Trump's supporters, then I wouldn't worry. Only Trump has caused them to believe that all news if fake, even from the FBI.

but both sides are not heavily armed. if trump doesn't get impeached it could still happen, because he is trying to get rid of the press like Hitler did, and then he is riling up people. If you ever gets the military and police force behind him, then we will be in big trouble. right now I think he is firing people left and right so he can get those in office who are totally behind him. People can then be easily persuaded.

A book to read is On Tyranny by Thomas Snyder.
Go look up the word totalitarian and apply it to the press today. You are deeply programmed by the media. This is what they do in Communist countries. Go look at the Communist Parties website. You will be right at home with the Communists agenda and ideology. You have been had . A bunch of pawns created by the progressive media. Progressing to Communism.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:48 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,856,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I'm just telling you what the military will do.

Our congress is corrupt -- sold out to the highest bidder. So I don't care what they think.

If trump were removed by Congress the military will do Nothing, if his fan club rises up in their little Revolution over it the Military will put them down Hard. If you think otherwise, you know nothing about our military.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
If trump were removed by Congress the military will do Nothing, if his fan club rises up in their little Revolution over it the Military will put them down Hard. If you think otherwise, you know nothing about our military.
Wrong.

Trump has HUGE support in the military, and they back him 100%.

Libs and neo-cons must hate that fact.

I love it!

So do normal, good Americans.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:56 AM

15,932 posts, read 12,188,685 times
I'll buy another 1000 rounds of 9mm and 5.56 for my AR... Wouldn't want to be caught short when the roaming gangs of gun toting lefties come knocking. . Actually this is a globalist/Soros fueled divide and conquer strategy they are pulling that people are falling for. I bet they really wished we didn't own guns.

They are intentionally creating a more polarizing political environment for reasons which have yet to be determined. I think honestly they just make it up as they go along.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:57 AM

33,465 posts, read 17,983,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
It would be war within.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:58 AM

I've long thought we need the military to clean out the overflowing sewage line.

A nasty job.

But somebody has to do it.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:08 AM

34,936 posts, read 36,079,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Wrong.

The military is not going to join with communist "Antifa", BLM, and the rest of the rioting, arson committing, cop-killing, America-hating, white people-hating, history erasing LWNJs and the Democrats who support them.

The military is filled with Southerners who honor their traditions.

The military loves Trump, and hates Obama and the Dems.

But keep on tempting them. I'd love to see this play out.
The military serves the USA, and along with it, the President.

I’m sure plenty of them liked Nixon, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies