Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2017, 07:29 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
b/c that all Trumpsters care about....pi$$ing off libs....not what's best for them or for our nation, but as long as its makes libs made it must be good....it would be hysterical if not for the real world implications the grown ups are forced to deal with.

Well said!

Old 08-28-2017, 07:29 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:
b/c that all Trumpsters care about....pi$$ing off libs....not what's best for them or for our nation, but as long as its makes libs made it must be good....it would be hysterical if not for the real world implications the grown ups are forced to deal with.
Putting up with eight years of Obama at the helm has consequences.....

Old 08-28-2017, 07:33 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Quote:

Actually I am an indie who didn't vote for either turd this election, and went Dem the 3 previous POTUS ones. But I am quickly coming to the conclusion that pizzing the left off sometimes means you are doing the right thing. I am much more towards the GOP camp than I was 9 months ago, not because I have changed, but because the left has gone bat sh*t crazy. I see most of the right rebelling against Trump. I see much of the left becoming whiny, stupid, nonsensical little children prone to throwing temper tantrums at every turn over every imagined offense.

Old 08-28-2017, 08:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Its interesting there are almost as many posts here as the Hurricane Harvey posts. And most of these are from the left. I wonder how many on the left are hoping that Trump does poorly with his response to Hurricane Harvey even if it means more loss of life.
No need to wonder, ALL OF THEM! I can't wait to see the rants start, the question is when will they?

Old 08-29-2017, 01:20 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Default got this from another web site but so true

"If you weren't bothered by Obama inviting the al-Qaeda progenitor, the Muslim Brotherhood's, U.S. proxy CAIR into the White House for 'consultations' over 100 times - against the advice of the FBI, or Obama's failed attempt to blackmail Egypt to reinstall the Muslim Brotherhood into power in Egypt, or Obama's Munich Agreement with Iran; then why so worried about Trump pardoning a guy who was trying to enforce our immigration laws? Seriously, get your priorities straight."

Old 08-29-2017, 05:39 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
It's ridiculous. After all, 'fiddling while Rome burns' is always a good sign. Surely it indicates creative & critical thinking skills leading to Nation-sized problem solving skills.

"A plague o' both your houses!" (A pox on both your houses!)

Old 08-29-2017, 07:27 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:

Really? And just who is it that wants amnesty for million of illegals aliens which is not in the best interests of our nation? Last I looked it was the liberal left.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:30 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Really? And just who is it that wants amnesty for million of illegals aliens which is not in the best interests of our nation? Last I looked it was the liberal left.
The GOP argues against it but does nothing. Is that really better in your eyes? Many in the GOP have argued for Amnesty.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:56 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

hate to break it to you, but the GOP is for it too, they just use the issue to wind up the gullible base every few years to secure votes. You can continue and pretend that it's not the case, but you'd be wrong.

Old 08-29-2017, 08:12 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Putting up with eight years of Obama at the helm has consequences.....
Like the longest run of economic and job growth in recent history.

Like health insurance for more people.

In any case, this is not about Obama. Sorry. Wrong thread.

This thread is about Trump pardoning a sheriff who broke the law and defied a federal court order.

So is it rule of law?

Or rule of king?

Select your side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies