Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 08:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,444,617 times

Advertisements

So what?

He was a total nonfactor anyway.

What needs to happen is for so-called "mainstream" Pubs like Manuchin and Cohn to walk.

Then that would send the message that the GOP is distancing itself from tRump's looniness.

Until that happens, the GOP takes 100% ownership of everything tRump does.

Everything...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 09:41 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,739,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So what?

He was a total nonfactor anyway.

What needs to happen is for so-called "mainstream" Pubs like Manuchin and Cohn to walk.

Then that would send the message that the GOP is distancing itself from tRump's looniness.

Until that happens, the GOP takes 100% ownership of everything tRump does.

Everything...

I don't like Nazis in my White House, so I'm glad he's gone. Miller next.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:41 PM

20,687 posts, read 8,453,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Er, son, don't want to embarrass you in public but Stephen Miller is Jewish. So that makes you a Nazi then.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:01 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,103,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Er, son, don't want to embarrass you in public but Stephen Miller is Jewish. So that makes you a Nazi then.
He may have been raised in a Jewish family but when you go around repeating anti-Semitic talking points and behaving in a manner that earns you praise from David Duke, you are far from exemplifying Jewish values.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,413,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Yeah, sure.
Insults work so well when you want to get something done, don't they?

There's nothing like pissing off somebody who does the work you can't do to get the work done, right?
Trump's done a lot of good things -- cutting regulations and nominating Goresuch, getting other NATO countries to pull their own weight, shipping LNG to Poland so that Russia can't hold Eastern Europe hostage....I could go on, but I doubt you're interested, so I won't.

Plus, you can look that stuff up on your own.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Triump was elected to **** off the establishment and yes, that means they won't work with him so we get not much 'accomplished' by government which is the same as making an A for me.
Me, too.

The zio-ologarchy is being slowed down. That's always a good thing.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Good question. Trump presenting himself as an anti-globalist is such a colossally stupendous lie that I still can't believe so many people swallowed it. And of course, once he saw he could get away with lying - he kept right on lying.

Somebody once said something absolutely correct about big lies.
But you think Hillary wouldn't have been a globalist?

You think Bernie, or Jill Stein, or the other Whosis would have been able to stand up to the globalists?

Trump at least got them mad enough to do everything they could to get him out of office.

They're still trying to get him out.

And America is now seeing them for what they are: people who couldn't care less about Americans.

Trump has changed the conversation, reframed the issues, and politics will never be the same again.

That works for me!

As for Trump offshoring jobs and hiring cheap immigrant labor, that's just being a good businessman.

When all your competitors are doing the same thing (because the government allows and encourages it), you'd be stupid not to do it.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I'm seeing Jews in Trump's administration, not Nazis.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
He may have been raised in a Jewish family but when you go around repeating anti-Semitic talking points and behaving in a manner that earns you praise from David Duke, you are far from exemplifying Jewish values.
I haven't heard any "anti-Semitic" talking points, unless you're talking about Trump defending white people.

For sure, the ADL and the New York Times don't like that.

Old 08-27-2017, 03:31 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,760,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Does anyone else find anything wrong with this:

Yet he was given a job in Trump's White House.

Of course, this part sounds like someone else we all know:

Come on, you know Trump "hires only the best and brightest people , believe me !" so how could a man as smart as Donald Trump EVER make a mistake ? Just ask any of his Trumpees on here and they will tell you that.

The WH has lost more people in 8 months than they usually lose in a full term, or more. Of course, the Trumpees cheer this is "drain the swamp", but they ignore the fact that these are people Donald Trump himself put in there !

Makes you wonder why we even try to help them see the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies