Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 11:36 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,261,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsouthoc View Post
chargers > raiders.
17 > 16 :d

Old 10-26-2017, 09:33 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangosteens View Post
Yeah a tanned white guy sure you did Continue your right wing circle jerk , ignoring the reason why he's protesting in the first place. Pathetic.
A mulatto raised by a white family pretty much counts as a white guy in my book!

Also the guy is protesting because of a false narrative portrayed by the media, not because of any actual injustice. Kaepernick is basically a non-critical thinking dupe who believes whatever the leftwing media tells him and gets a feeling of righteousness whenever he virtue signals by kneeling for the anthem.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Says who? you? Obviously you don't care about injustice against American citizens.
What specific injustices are you speaking of?

Quote:
You feel the same way about Muhammad Ali? What, because you're sensative and don't feel comfortable talking about it he should just **** up and dance and make you happy right?
Muhammad Ali is dead.

Quote:
Protesting is not about making you feel comfortable. Sports have always been a platform to reach millions in protest
Athletes get paid to perform, not to protest.
I'm retired now, but when I was working I couldn't just leave my desk and start protesting in the middle of my corporate office just because I felt like it. I would be reprimanded or fired if I did that on the job.

Athletes can protest off the field when they aren't on the clock.
NFL owner should have the right to reprimand or fire players who disrupt the work environment.

Quote:
the protests are about brutality and unequal treatment.
Much of it is based on a totally false media narrative.

Quote:
Too bad it makes you uncomfortable , the problem doesn't go away just because you chose to ignore it
The false media narrative does go away when you dig deeper and actually investigate the supposed incidents of police "brutality".

Old 10-26-2017, 10:06 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
A mulatto raised by a white family pretty much counts as a white guy in my book!

Also the guy is protesting because of a false narrative portrayed by the media, not because of any actual injustice. Kaepernick is basically a non-critical thinking dupe who believes whatever the leftwing media tells him and gets a feeling of righteousness whenever he virtue signals by kneeling for the anthem.

Spot on. Plus he only became political AFTER he became enamored by his girl friend who is a Muslim, activist, media person. He is basically her puppet.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:22 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
And to all the people saying he had every right to protest or freedom of expression while on the clock... players are not allowed to bring awareness to spouse abuse, cancer, police lives, etc. Players aren't allowed to do a 2 second dance after scoring a touch down.

Old 10-26-2017, 11:01 AM

882 posts, read 688,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
And to all the people saying he had every right to protest or freedom of expression while on the clock... players are not allowed to bring awareness to spouse abuse, cancer, police lives, etc. Players aren't allowed to do a 2 second dance after scoring a touch down.
But what I find amusing about that argument is apparently it is allowed since the owners are letting it take place. I find it amusing how many armchair lawyers we have online on this issue. Last I checked, the owners weren't asking anyone on the internet for their advice on what they choose to allow and what they don't (so the fact it's written into the league's rules is irrelevant). They allow plenty of things that are against their rules as long as the player can help their bottom line (let's not kid ourselves)

I also question why people choose to keep this thread alive (and I'm only commenting because it's top posted right now).

This issue is barely talked about at this point (and I've got the NFL Sunday Ticket so I think I'd notice it). The people that think they're going to take down the NFL by not watching ard delusional (sure, they may drop their revenue down by 10% or so, which would mean their revenue is still $15 billion this season...sounds pretty successful to me). And of course, the misguided protest by the players is doing nothing to solve anything. Those that are protesting it are apparently too stupid to realize if you just don't react to it, this whole thing would go away. Not to mention, they're just a bunch of hypocrites for making their "this is the last straw argument" while they continued to watch players that were wife beaters, a dog killer, players arrested for illegally carrying firearms, and a player that concealed evidence in a murder investigation (and whether or not they 'did their time" is irrelevant). There is no moral equivalency here. But congrats, as you're giving Kaepernick all the attention he wants (who's really the moron here?).

Old 10-26-2017, 11:12 AM

18,982 posts, read 32,656,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
My god do you even watch sports:

Old 10-26-2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I already see who you are by calling the guy a "Mulatto".
Because he is a mulatto, the offspring of black and white biological parents, that's what a mulatto is.

Quote:
People like you like to call mixed Blacks "White"
No, he's technically a mulatto, but given that he was adopted and raised by two white parents in a white neighborhood, I would garner that he is more white than anything else, that's why I find it ridiculous that he's trying to exhibit himself as a black civil rights hero, much like the other phonies Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King.

Quote:
in order to justify your archaic White nationalist way of thinking and to down talk people without sounding like a racist by saying, well he's basically "White". Society disagree's with you.
And now you're trying to play the racism card, lol.

As I already stated, the NFL anthem protests and black lives matter protests are mostly based on false narratives from the media.

Black Lives Matter Debunked Case by Case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

Old 10-26-2017, 07:07 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Because he is a mulatto, the offspring of black and white biological parents, that's what a mulatto is.

No, he's technically a mulatto, but given that he was adopted and raised by two white parents in a white neighborhood, I would garner that he is more white than anything else, that's why I find it ridiculous that he's trying to exhibit himself as a black civil rights hero, much like the other phonies Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King.

And now you're trying to play the racism card, lol.

As I already stated, the NFL anthem protests and black lives matter protests are mostly based on false narratives from the media.

Black Lives Matter Debunked Case by Case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
Kaepernick is mixed race, of a white mother and a mixed race father, but since he identifies as black, I'm not going to tell him he's not.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:49 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,261,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Kaepernick is mixed race, of a white mother and a mixed race father, but since he identifies as black, I'm not going to tell him he's not.
I think Kaepernick identifies as his girlfriend's little pet more than anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies