Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 01:00 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You have a interesting point. Let one group at a time protest not sure if anything will change but it MIGHT cut back on the violence that's been going on. If said group starts something then at least we know who to blame.
No not one at a time. I want to test a theory here.

There's 1 common denominator with Charlottesville. The police dropped the ball in keeping both sides seperated. I want to see if it is a result of orders from within or via mayors offices. Then hold whomever is responsible for that at fault for loss of life and property.

I find it both highly entertaining and comical that with the price of health insurance and deductibles a bunch of dimwitted with a chip on their shoulders want to go out and beat the snot out of each other

Then cry to, or blame Trump for being responsible.

I say play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Do it up buttercup. Get your dodge challengers and pepper spray firecrackers clubs tiki torches and go ham.

Bunch of petulant whiney brats with nothing better to do.

Me. If I were insurance companies, I'd be writing in fine print very fine print at that, coverage no applicable in acts of riot and rage.

Remove the incentive to be treated for wounds see how quick those protests and wanting to kill each other ends...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2017, 01:09 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Yet 3 out of 4 post are by the right....who blame the left for starting it.. Anyone else notice this?
Simply stating the obvious
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies