Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 09:42 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I think the entire Mueller thing needs to be shutdown just over the leaks coming out of his team. How professional is this team if it keeps leaking things? Not very, it's ALL political.
LOL
HOW many leaks are coming out of the WHITE HOUSE?
Are you suggesting the Trump Administration should be shut down in response?

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Mueller investigation is NOT going away and when he gives his report Trump is likely to be in BIG trouble.

Ken

Old 08-28-2017, 09:46 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
We'll see won't we.

Trump is acting guilty as h*ll - from firing the FBI director after he ignored Trumps "hints" that the investigation be dropped, to saying outright that he wouldn't have appointed Sessions as head of the DOJ if he'd have known he would recuse himself from the Russia investigation, to complaining that Congressional members are not doing enough to "protect" him from being investigated - Trump is acting like someone with a LOT to hide.
It's NOT the head of the FBI's job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
It's NOT the head of the DOJ's job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
It's NOT the Republicans in Congress' job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
Those people do NOT work for TRUMP, they are not his personal employees or his slaves or his toadies and they don't owe him PERSONAL LOYALTY. They work for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.
Trump has tried at every turn to shut the investigation down - even before it got underway.
WHY?
What is Trump AFRAID of?
Usually when people ACT guilty there's a REASON - and Trump's reason is probably that he did something (maybe a LOT of somethings) illegal.
At the very least it's pretty clear that he's been trying to Obstruct Justice.
Trump is toast.

Ken
Did you see the pivot after you posted this?? Well, I know my guy is a corrupt and guilty as sin moron, but but but but but what about Hillary and those emails?!??!

Old 08-28-2017, 09:55 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Did you see the pivot after you posted this?? Well, I know my guy is a corrupt and guilty as sin moron, but but but but but what about Hillary and those emails?!??!
Yup.
If Hillary was guilty of a crime Trump's DOJ would have gone after her. Trump all but promised he'd prosecute her and yet there's been NOTHING DONE in that regard.
There's a REASON for that - she didn't commit a crime.

If Trumps DOJ feels otherwise they are perfectly welcome to file charges. I don't really care - and it's not going to change the fact that Trump is in BIG trouble.

Remember, this is not DEMOCRATS heading up these investigations. EVERY PERSON directing these investigations is a REPUBLICAN.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE.

That says a LOT.

Ken

Old 08-28-2017, 10:02 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
We'll see won't we.

Trump is acting guilty as h*ll - from firing the FBI director after he ignored Trumps "hints" that the investigation be dropped, to saying outright that he wouldn't have appointed Sessions as head of the DOJ if he'd have known he would recuse himself from the Russia investigation, to complaining that Congressional members are not doing enough to "protect" him from being investigated - Trump is acting like someone with a LOT to hide.
It's NOT the head of the FBI's job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
It's NOT the head of the DOJ's job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
It's NOT the Republicans in Congress' job to "protect" Trump from being investigated.
Those people do NOT work for TRUMP, they are not his personal employees or his slaves or his toadies and they don't owe him PERSONAL LOYALTY. They work for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.
Trump has tried at every turn to shut the investigation down - even before it got underway.
WHY?
What is Trump AFRAID of?
Usually when people ACT guilty there's a REASON - and Trump's reason is probably that he did something (maybe a LOT of somethings) illegal.
At the very least it's pretty clear that he's been trying to Obstruct Justice.
Trump is toast.

Ken
He hasn't been acting guilty. He's acting like someone who's tired of his own company (so to speak) trying to tear him down.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:15 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Nope - and that's not MY opinion, that's the opinion of the FBI and Trumps own DOJ.

She was not about to simply "recycle" her cell phone.
Even I don't do that.

As far as the server goes. PERTINENT E-mails were subpoenaed. She ordered all the pertinent e-mails be sent in. After that, the other stuff was deleted. If you can prove that even one single one of those deleted e-mails was pertinent, feel free to contact the FBI.
Trump promised he was going to go after Hillary after the election.
WHY hasn't that happened?
Apparently even Sessions doesn't see a case against her.
Trump himself probably even knows that (and he doesn't know a lot).
His idiot voters however, apparently don't.

Ken
This tells me all I need to know. You have no interest in justice, just a political agenda to get Trump by any means necessary.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
LOL
HOW many leaks are coming out of the WHITE HOUSE?
Are you suggesting the Trump Administration should be shut down in response?

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Mueller investigation is NOT going away and when he gives his report Trump is likely to be in BIG trouble.

Ken
You know this how? You don't of course. What this is called is 'wishful thinking'.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
So long as you're honest about your agenda & not pretending to care about the country or justice, I don't have a problem with it. No reasonable Democrat defends what Hillary did.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:47 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This is how criminals are pursued. All over the United States on every level.
Yes ...

However in those cases, there is a clear cut crime that has taken place and an investigation takes place to solve that crime, leading to the arrest and conviction of a perp.

In this case, they have no "crime" but are searching for anything that they can charge SOMEBODY in Trumps circle with, in hopes that it leads to uncovering SOMETHING that they can use to impeach Trump with.

This is an investigation IN SEARCH of a crime instead of an an investigation INTO a crime.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:09 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Yes ...

However in those cases, there is a clear cut crime that has taken place and an investigation takes place to solve that crime, leading to the arrest and conviction of a perp.

In this case, they have no "crime" but are searching for anything that they can charge SOMEBODY in Trumps circle with, in hopes that it leads to uncovering SOMETHING that they can use to impeach Trump with.

This is an investigation IN SEARCH of a crime instead of an an investigation INTO a crime.
They are just following the trail. The trail always leads to the money and the money to the crime. It is unfathomable that with all the high-powered prosecutors that Mueller has brought in, they have not uncovered significant financial crimes. A number of crooks are going to jail before this is over. Maybe even Trump.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:36 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
They are just following the trail. The trail always leads to the money and the money to the crime. It is unfathomable that with all the high-powered prosecutors that Mueller has brought in, they have not uncovered significant financial crimes. A number of crooks are going to jail before this is over. Maybe even Trump.
So.....

What do you call, in layman's terms.......an investigation in search of a crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies