Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 10:48 AM

18,980 posts, read 32,634,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Once again the denial, it's like if Republicans denied the KKK is a hate group. They have condemned them as a hate group. Meanwhile Democrats still arent condemning AntiFa or BLM and some even embrace them!
And once again and again and again you keep focusing on the wrong thing. "Well Dems haven't denounced Antifa therefor who cares about KKK/Neo-Nazi's...". I get it, you pretty much say the same thing several times a day.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:01 AM

24,396 posts, read 26,936,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
And once again and again and again you keep focusing on the wrong thing. "Well Dems haven't denounced Antifa therefor who cares about KKK/Neo-Nazi's...". I get it, you pretty much say the same thing several times a day.
And that is why so many on the left are hypocrites these days. Cop killers, rioters, violence against anyone who is Conservative is cheered on the left. If you want to do something to show me not all democrats have lost their minds, start by saying the actions of BLM and AntiFa are horrendous and have no place in society.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:09 AM

3,098 posts, read 3,783,608 times
The goal of BLM is to have accountability for black men unjustifiably gunned down by police officers. Ubiquitous CCTV and cell phone video have not increased accountability only made the decencies more obvious.

There is no moral equivalence with neo Nazi and KKK who want to violently oppress and blm whose goal is to protect lives
There is no comparison with Dylan Roof and Alex Fields

Old 08-29-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
And that is why so many on the left are hypocrites these days. Cop killers, rioters, violence against anyone who is Conservative is cheered on the left. If you want to do something to show me not all democrats have lost their minds, start by saying the actions of BLM and AntiFa are horrendous and have no place in society.
It's like you're not even reading or trying to understand anything I am writing and just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over. Yeah I get it AGAIN, you've been convinced that basically all democrats and everyone on the left hates cops and advocates or condone's violence. You also have come to equate BLM/Anifa with KKK/Neo-Nazi's. I wouldn't even know where to begin with your grossly absurd and completely off-base generalizations.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
The goal of BLM is to have accountability for black men unjustifiably gunned down by police officers. Ubiquitous CCTV and cell phone video have not increased accountability only made the decencies more obvious.

There is no moral equivalence with neo Nazi and KKK who want to violently oppress and blm whose goal is to protect lives
They chant what do we want more dead cops when do we want it now

Old 08-29-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post

Agreed. While there may be some extreme, fringe element to BLM unfortunately that is what others will solely focus on and act like they are all cop killers. Basically the same people who think saying Black Lives Matters somehow indicates other lives matter less (which it doesn't).

Old 08-29-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
It's like you're not even reading or trying to understand anything I am writing and just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over. Yeah I get it AGAIN, you've been convinced that basically all democrats and everyone on the left hates cops and advocates or condone's violence. You also have come to equate BLM/Anifa with KKK/Neo-Nazi's. I wouldn't even know where to begin with your grossly absurd and completely off-base generalizations.
Prove me wrong by condemning BLM and AntiFa... you still wont lol. And you are even a hardcore Liberal. What does that say?

Old 08-29-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Agreed. While there may be some extreme, fringe element to BLM unfortunately that is what others will solely focus on and act like they are all cop killers. Basically the same people who think saying Black Lives Matters somehow indicates other lives matter less (which it doesn't).

Case in point ^
LOL, see you proved my point. Democrats either ignore or embrace, but they wont condemn.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Prove me wrong by condemning BLM and AntiFa... you still wont lol. And you are even a hardcore Liberal. What does that say?
Ok...? I condemn Antifa! So you will stop condemning all democrats and liberals now? Yeah didn't think so. I do think most of BLM is a rather peaceful group while there is a bad, violent fringe element to it that I condemn.

Also I'm not a "hardcore liberal" at all and not sure where you even got that from. I'm not even a registered democrat. I'm guessing you just assume anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "hardcore liberal"

Damn, I already said I don't agree with Antifa and how they get their message across but that's not enough? Do you need some notarized condemnation from me? WTF?

Old 08-29-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
LOL, see you proved my point. Democrats either ignore or embrace, but they wont condemn.
What am ignoring or embracing in that post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies