Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 11:38 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
That old man just can't stay away from the cameras.
Being from PHX I'm sure you remember his antics when it came to getting screen time "saving" puppies and kittens. The man is shameless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 07:50 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Sheriff Joe lost after George Soros & co gave his opponent $1,000,000.

do you get $5 or something every time you bring out the Soros boogeyman?

Old 08-29-2017, 07:54 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Ha! That'll be the day.

If he runs for the Senate, a lot of the crap that he pulled will be broadcast all over.

That old man just can't stay away from the cameras.
Sadly no, he can't. I'd hoped when he was released from duty he'd ride off into the sunset with his "posse" and we'd never hear from him again.

Guess not...

Old 08-29-2017, 08:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Aren't you the guy who gleefully cheered on the GOP tarbaby Trump during the nomination process?
And he's proven to be immensely entertaining while very corrosive to the GOP, all at the same time.

At least he knocked down the Bush and Clinton dynasties inside of a single year.

No complaints here.

Quote:
Careful, Lilacs.
Carry on.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:33 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
While looking up some information on Sun Cities Posse and if they can really do anything related to law enforcement I found this interesting article which REALLY makes me glad Joe is gone. As for what I was looking for, a friends 70 yr old mother has joined the posse and will be carrying a gun,wearing a sheriffs uniform so I asked if she had LEO powers and was told "yes, she has ever power a normal deputy has".
I didn't think that possible but under Sheriff Joe you never can be too sure so I checked and NOPE,NO,NOT HARDLY. Whew, was I relieved.

Those posse people in Sheriff cars have no more power than you or I. I wasn't even aware until I read the following article that those posse Sheriff cars are not even county owned vehicles but are surplus sold to the "non-profit" posse.

Mutiny At The County | Phoenix New Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies