Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 11:07 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,758,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
And kill a million South Koreans in the process, while handing China an epic humanitarian crisis.

The idea we can just go blow NK up, problem solved, is a fantasy.
That is why we want to avoid war in the first place. If Trump wanted war, he'd have pushed the button long before now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 05:09 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
We ALL want to avoid war. We just see a danger that has to be finally dealt with.

Think of North Korea as full of republicans and conservatives, threatening the US and it's allies. If you can imagine that, you'd probably have been clamoring and protesting for the entire US nuclear arsenal to be launched against them. And then any survivors to be tortured and killed in the most painful ways possible.
Nope. I'm against war. Plus can't do much when Nukes are involved .

Old 09-23-2017, 05:30 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh for the love of God, here we go again with the "end of the world" shrieks from the left.
The end of the world worry is not only from the left, you do know that, right.

Let me ask You, and I know you are intelligent enough to answer: We are playing with NUKES here, We are talking about Using Them, We are talking about more War, We are talking about Thousands if not Millions of deaths (Many Will be Americans), does this not concern you, considering the ramifications? Give me an Honest answer....Thoughts

Old 09-23-2017, 05:34 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The end of the world worry is not only from the left, you do know that, right.

Let me ask You, and I know you are intelligent enough to answer: We are playing with NUKES here, We are talking about Using Them, We are talking about more War, We are talking about Thousands if not Millions of deaths (Many Will be Americans), does this not concern you, considering the ramifications? Give me an Honest answer....Thoughts
It's inevitable man! Embrace the horror! Maybe things will be better next go around. 'cause this sad experiment in civilization has run long enough!

Old 09-23-2017, 05:46 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
It's inevitable man! Embrace the horror! Maybe things will be better next go around. 'cause this sad experiment in civilization has run long enough!
Maybe your life sucks and you embrace war, but frankly most of us have good, decent lives and respect human life. At least that's what my pastor has instilled in my world.

Godless?

Old 09-23-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
We have no choice in the matter, already done most I can (for the moment) to do exactly that, including wrapping my brain around the fact the mankind is stupid species, if it goes badly or not is a choice the People get to determine, so I stick with common sense and a pragmatic view of things while I cover my bases.

Old 09-23-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Maybe your life sucks and you embrace war, but frankly most of us have good, decent lives and respect human life. At least that's what my pastor has instilled in my world.

Godless?
You are not paying attention, step back, take a Deep breath, then open your eyes, God Be With You.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:34 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post

Godless?
Nope. My place at the table is guaranteed....

Old 09-25-2017, 08:09 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
He's on the other side of the planet. Let his neighbors figure it out. We need to stop being the world police. He strikes us, then fine we strike back. Otherwise it's a problem for that neighborhood over there. Not ours.
Nuclear fallout doesn't respect borders nor does it stay anywhere near where it's dropped.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:19 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,953,154 times
Default North Korea Foreign Minister: Trump has declared war on NK

Breaking on MSNBC right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies