Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 07:22 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I'm not anti-white. I am white. I'm not even totally anti-sane Republican. I totally detest white identity voters. I hated them when they were Strom Thurmond/George Wallace voters in the 50s and 60s and I despise that particular type of Trump voter now.

IMO, they represent the lowest form of humanity.
Broken Record, you're the one who's obsessed with race. You and David Brooks and most of the rest of the people at the New York Times. Just look at the stuff that you write on here. Every damn thing that you write is about race. And you project that onto others.

And your "you're dying off" crap is all about race, don't try to claim that it isn't.

Last edited by fat lou; 08-29-2017 at 07:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 07:23 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Victory fatigue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yes they did

Only in liberals mind is winning now losing

Trumplings just aren't all that happy with their "big win" judging by the angry posts these days.

Carry on.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:33 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Perhaps the OP should worry more about the sorry state of the Democrat party than the fiction in his article.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:35 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Brooks article acknowledges that the GOP has changed. He says it changed about 2005. I would say that it started in the 1960s when Richard Nixon welcomed the southern racial conservatives who left the Democratic Party when LBJ signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts. The migration really started way back in 1948 when then Governor and future Republican Senator Strom Thurmond led the Dixiecrats out of the Democratic Party convention in defiance of the civil rights platform endorsed after an impassioned speech for the measure by Mayor Hubert Humphrey of Minneapolis, and President Truman's earlier desegregation of the Armed Forces.

The Republican establishment that initially welcomed the bacillus within their midst for political gain but ultimately lost control of the monster they created. ...
Actually, this post is quite accurate.

The Republican party today is rotting from the inside out, thoroughly infected. Trumpism is the gangrene of politics.

David Brook's problem is like Joe Scarborough's problem, they want the Republican party of the 90's back.

But the Republican party by that time had already begun that long slow slide, these people just could not see it. The mess we see today is just a logical extension of the rat's nest the party was already becoming decades ago.

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Broken Record, you're the one who's obsessed with race. You and David Brooks and most of the rest of the people at the New York Times. And you project that onto others.

And your "you're dying off" crap is all about race, don't try to claim that it isn't.
Hardly.

A lot of the Trumpists here don't hide their racism; they revel in it.

And the "dying off" thing? That's the underlying issue that drives the Cult crazy. They see the country changing and they can't handle it. But for better or worse, it will continue.

You just can't handle the truth.

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Trumplings just aren't all that happy with their "big win" judging by the angry posts these days.

Carry on.

Talk about projection

Old 08-29-2017, 07:37 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Hilarious how the "Republicans" are the ones in trouble when it is the Democrats that currently have no message, no good candidates, can't agree on the directionn
Of the party and lost over a 1000 seats under supposedly one of the best presidents ever

It's like only the Republicans can be attacked. These comments feel like the exact same that were made before the election. Literal copy and paste

Old 08-29-2017, 07:42 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Perhaps the OP should worry more about the sorry state of the Democrat party than the fiction in his article.
Lol..David Brooks has roasted the Democrats more times than I can count--his article rang true..to me...just read the thread titles in this forum and tell me that white race identity politics are not being played..right here.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:43 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hilarious how the "Republicans" are the ones in trouble when it is the Democrats that currently have no message, no good candidates, can't agree on the directionn
Of the party and lost over a 1000 seats under supposedly one of the best presidents ever

It's like only the Republicans can be attacked. These comments feel like the exact same that were made before the election. Literal copy and paste
Unless the R coalition expands, the only variable is time, because the base is literally dying.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:46 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
Hardly.

A lot of the Trumpists here don't hide their racism; they revel in it.

And the "dying off" thing? That's the underlying issue that drives the Cult crazy. They see the country changing and they can't handle it. But for better or worse, it will continue.

You just can't handle the truth.
Okay, let's see what you've written on here the past couple of days. You posted this race-obsessed article by David Brooks. You made some comment about how there are a "lot of racist white people around." You commented about how Joe Arpaio would "get out the brown vote." Another comment about how both sides play identity politics, with of course a mention of how there are supposed to soon be fewer white people around. You accused someone of "cozying up to blatant racists." Obsessed with race? You? Nooooooooooo, bwahahaha!

And the only people whom I've ever heard carry on about this "country changing" business are anti-white leftists like yourself. We conservatives tend to talk more about real issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies