Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 08:12 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You didn't really expect the King to mingle with the hoi polloi, did you? He has people for those distasteful chores.

Every president before him has met with and comforted actual victims. But then, every president before him was capable of real empathy. In this case, the people of Texas were probably better off that he was too good to lower himself. He is incapable of empathy.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:12 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,582,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Palin can see it from Alaska.
Are you one of the politically gullible who believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her yard?

Its funny, really, because you think you're arrogantly laughing at something Palin said, but, in fact, she never did.

I'm laughing at you because you are so gullible. You seem unaware that it was Tina Fey who made the statement about seeing Russia from Alaska in a skit where she pretended to be Sarah Palin.

Or, are you just perpetuating the lie?

You know what they call people who knowingly perpetuate a lie?

So, are you gullible or a liar?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:14 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,985,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao....Funny watching you nuts stomp your feet over such silliness. Keep it up, the entertainment is worth it. I just love repeating this stuff to people and watch them laugh hysterically.
With you or at you?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:14 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Funny how Huckabee has no problem lying to the press. She knows the truth but liars of a feather stick together. She is a preachers kid too. What an embarrassment for her family...

Old 08-31-2017, 08:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I don't care for Trump at all, but isn't he going back on Saturday to hard hit areas?
and miss golf?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Yep, the wordsmiths are on the job checking tense, inflection, sentence structure and punctuation.

Armed with exploding thesaurus and hollowed out webster dictionaries, parsing words, using literal translations, against someone who talks like a regular guy. the media and minnions rip trumps words apart as if they were physically tearing him apart.

If trump was at home in DC, eating chips and watching MMA and said he was in Texas, you might have a case. Otherwise put down your magnifying glass and green visors and make an attempt at understanding his style of communicating.

If he said he went fishing and cleaned out the lake, the haters would fall over themselves calling him a liar because the smallmouth bass fishery was not really wiped out.

Hey, take comfort, ISIS is the jv team and if you like, you can keep your doctor.

Might consider priotizing lies and giving them weight. Documented lies about national security and marketing healthcare rate are more grevious than clumsy grammar.
Stealth deflection. Cagey.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:20 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Sorry-but as someone who has had the 'pleasure' and proximity of observing Trump from up front, center and close for 25 years, I can assure you that man does nothing that does not benefit himself first and foremost. And he has not changed in 35 years. He is not changing now.

Call me names. Call me silly. Doesn't matter. But unless you have lived in NYC a few blocks from this huckster PR pro for decades, you do not know who he is. There is good reason he is loudly booed and protested whenever he steps foot in NYC.
but I will add I do not know him, but am a city girl, and just like the rural people know their people, and what to expect, we know who he is down to the core.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Are you one of the politically gullible who believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her yard?

Its funny, really, because you think you're arrogantly laughing at something Palin said, but, in fact, she never did.

I'm laughing at you because you are so gullible. You seem unaware that it was Tina Fey who made the statement about seeing Russia from Alaska in a skit where she pretended to be Sarah Palin.

Or, are you just perpetuating the lie?

You know what they call people who knowingly perpetuate a lie?

So, are you gullible or a liar?
Donald Trump, King of the Birthers.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:23 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
A nothingburger. The left parses words like no other. First hand , secondhand who really cares.. Trump got a good look on tv first hand.. it was almost like being there.. who cares..... you got to be an idiot to care about his one.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:37 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Who is shocked by this? When are his followers going to get a hint and realize they are supporting a LIAR.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies