Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 07:49 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times

Advertisements

Well, as if we needed anymore evidence that the FBI "investigation" of Hillary was nothing more than a coverup, today we find out that Comey exonerated Hillary months before investigations ended.

Comey drafted a letter exonerating Hillary back in April of 2016, months before the investigation ended, and before 17 of the most important witnesses (including Hillary herself) had been interviewed.

Comey not only drafted the letter, by circulated it within the FBI before the investigation ended (incase someone didn't get the memo to let Hillary off the hook, Comey literally sent out a memo).

You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

ETA: I haven't seen CNN reporting this. LoL

Former FBI Director James Comey started to draft a statement exonerating Hillary Clinton in the bureau's investigation into her use of a private email server before the FBI interviewed her or her key witnesses, the Senate Judiciary Committee said Thursday.

"Conclusion first, fact-gathering second — that's no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy,"

The Judiciary Committee reviewed transcripts, which were heavily redacted, indicating Comey began drafting the exoneration statement in April or May 2016, before the FBI interviewed up to 17 key witnesses, including Clinton and some of her close aides.

James Comey started drafting statement exonerating Hillary Clinton before FBI interviewed her, aides

Last edited by stburr91; 08-31-2017 at 08:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
I was wondering when someone was going to post this thread. Good job OP !!!

How can anyone argue against President Trump firing the POS Comey is beyond reason, especially when he has complete authority to do it.

The Federal Burro of Matters weaponized against conservative political opponents has done lasting damage to equal justice and the American system of government that will last decades into the future. Despicable !!!

There is also information the FBI/M paid for operation research helpful to the Clinton campaign and harmful to the Trump campaign. Its a little sketchy but they are looking for definitive proof which the FBI/M has been slow to produce and may be involved in covering it up. Need to watch and see how that plays out.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:28 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
So what was comeys point in ruining Hillaries run for President? Comey seems like a guy who wants to be in the spotlight. I'm glad he's gone.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:33 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Synchronicity -- I have Fox News on now and they are discussing this story. Wowza!

Jay Sekulow and Ari Fleischer were discussing this and said Comey had better hire a lawyer.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:40 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,908,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
So what was comeys point in ruining Hillaries run for President? Comey seems like a guy who wants to be in the spotlight. I'm glad he's gone.
I've never understood the line of thinking that Comey was a Clinton-backer considering the move he pulled last year just before the election.

I didn't mind Comey - he seemed like a decent and fair guy. The fact that he angered "both sides" made me like him even more.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:42 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Synchronicity -- I have Fox News on now and they are discussing this story. Wowza!

Jay Sekulow and Ari Fleischer were discussing this and said Comey had better hire a lawyer.
Wow, the Washington Examiner an Fox News, call us when you have a real source.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:43 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Like CNN and the NY Slimes?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:50 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

The most important question is will he flip for a deal and drag Obama in on the criminal conspiracy ?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:51 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You dems always embarrass yourselves when you pull this nonsense.

The source is the Senate Judiciary Committee.

If you would have even read the OP, you would have known this.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:53 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
So it was all for show and a phoney investIgation. Comey is a political hack in deep do do, He was the head of the FBI and lied and what a sham on the American people. Did Hillary pay Comey off?. Corrupt as hell.

DRAIN THE SWAMP . COMEY THE SWAMP CREATURE. HILLARY COVERED WITH SLIME. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies