Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 07:21 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

Trump supporters rarely if ever offer any kind of meaningful, well thought out, factual argument for their enthusiasm. Much like Trump, they would rather try to point out the short comings of others rather than substantiate their own platform. I am not sure they even know what their platform is other than a few sound bites that get passed around with little or no foundation to support them. They live in this nebulous world where rules, laws, physics and science do not exist. Only their own egotistical needs are supreme and everyone else is a failure or sub human or both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2017, 07:21 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
We will stick with our President Trump no matter what. We understand that this so called investigation is a witch hunt to attack nationalistic principles.

Let them do what they want, but they will never find anything!
Who is 'we'?
Got a mouse in your pocket?

There's a large difference between sticking..and being stuck. You can stick with the President.

I'm stuck with him.

The investigation is not an 'attack' on anything, afaik.

I love for you to define 'nationalistic principles' to me--inquiring minds want to know.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:22 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
We will stick with our President Trump no matter what. We understand that this so called investigation is a witch hunt to attack nationalistic principles.

Oh ka-a-a-a-a-y...

I foresee disappointment.

Serious disappointment.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:24 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Who is 'we'?
Got a mouse in your pocket?

There's a large difference between sticking..and being stuck. You can stick with the President.

I'm stuck with him.

The investigation is not an 'attack' on anything, afaik.

I love for you to define 'nationalistic principles' to me--inquiring minds want to know.
I believe Bobdreamz accurately defined them in post #14.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:42 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:

Hmm. It will be interesting to see your reaction when President Trump continues to pander to the religious right and aims his target at gays (more so than he already has). From an earlier posting describing your status:

//www.city-data.com/forum/portl...l#post33037913

Old 09-03-2017, 07:59 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
We will never support Trump. We will resist him at every turn. He does not have the support of the the American people. He is unstable and unfit for the office.

Old 09-03-2017, 08:13 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump has had 8 months in office. Very little done. They say let him have some time to figure it out. Yes, and at who's expense? Trump has been a disaster so far. Trump needs to stop Tweeting and start Reading. He is an avid TV watcher from what they say.
He's probably incapable of learning. He has presidents and dictators mixed up in his head. If he worried less about his crowd sizes and spent less time insulting others with Tweeter and spent more time studying the issues we face in the world, we'd all be better off. But he won't. So, yes we're stuck with him for awhile.

Old 09-03-2017, 08:18 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
If you declare that you're willing to stick with anyone or thing no matter what, then you're declaring yourself to be a useful fool who is open to manipulation and does not think critically for him or herself.
I have a 1/2" drive ratchet wrench in my toolbox just like that, contrary to accepted practice though, It has been used as a hammer on rare occasions.

Old 09-03-2017, 08:19 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:

Exactly and you stick with him -- no matter what he does -- because that shows how blindly loyal his followers are.

And that's not a good thing in my book.

Old 09-03-2017, 08:20 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Good, YOU stick with him, me, I'm just waiting for the day they put him back on a bus to NYC.
I understand your feelings. The day Obama took that Uber ride out of DC should have been declared a national holiday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies