Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 04:19 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
We will stick with our President Trump no matter what. We understand that this so called investigation is a witch hunt to attack nationalistic principles.

Let them do what they want, but they will never find anything!
Trump is not my president. Speak of yourself...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2017, 04:20 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
God bless our President and we love him and you better get used to it all you flag burning, antifa blm commie loving ,America hating enemies on the left , its going to be a long 8 years for you losers

https://twitter.com/_Makada_/status/904144883090382848

Old 09-03-2017, 04:23 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,391,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
God bless our President and we love him and you better get used to it all you flag burning, antifa blm commie loving ,America hating enemies on the left , its going to be a long 8 years for you losers

https://twitter.com/_Makada_/status/904144883090382848
Don't use the Lord's name in vain in defense of an immensely powerful man who has boasted about never having asked for forgiveness in his entire life.

Old 09-03-2017, 04:37 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
The majority of US Americans are sticking with President Trump. The rest of you losers that cannot accept the agony of defeat should continue to live in your state of denial and pity.
Majority???? Surely you jest. Latest polls have this loser at 35%

Old 09-03-2017, 04:39 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
What the heck are you saying? Sounds like this came out of the bottom of a bottle of swill.

Are you insinuating American citizens should stick with a president whom most evaluate as incompetent, a pathological liar, a con-artist and with documented mental illness (per many licensed, experienced professionals)? And going downhill from there. Is that what you feel we should stick with?

This is not a NORMAL president. Nor did we have a normal election. If a person or people violate their personal intelligence and ethical integrity to pledge allegiance to anyone, including a president who exhibits ethically bankrupt behavior and instability, well, that is truly abhorrent and unconscionable!
It's interesting how two different people see two very different things. I see none of that which you state. If anything, my life has improved since the election, but honestly hasn't changed all that much. My outlook to the future certainly has improved, though, mainly because the things I have abhorred from the previous eight years are, presumably, going away. So, there is at least hope for not becoming a Revenue Generation Device for The Collective any more than I already am. Nothing abhorrent about that in my book.

We have two different social philosophies in this country that are at war with one another. I am on one side, you on the other. And no amount of fancy rhetoric is going to change it. Your side wants to enslave my side. My side simply wants to be left alone. Pretty simple.

Old 09-03-2017, 04:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
We will stick with our President Trump no matter what. We understand that this so called investigation is a witch hunt to attack nationalistic principles.

Let them do what they want, but they will never find anything!
You realize this sounds like a prayer or a cult chant?

Old 09-03-2017, 04:44 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Don't use the Lord's name in vain in defense of an immensely powerful man who has boasted about never having asked for forgiveness in his entire life.
God leads President Trump and this nation, all the filthy satanist,flag burning antifa commies are going to have a long 8 years to suffer.

Old 09-03-2017, 04:47 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
God leads President Trump and this nation, all the filthy satanist,flag burning antifa commies are going to have a long 8 years to suffer.
Are you feeling ok? You are being irrational

Old 09-03-2017, 04:51 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
We? No, you.
No, WE. We who voted for Trump. He has not lost any support. He won a huge Electoral College victory. That is the only thing that counts. The 50 sovereign states vote individually for President. If the states were no longer sovereign, and we elected the President by national popular vote, the states would be nothing more than colonies, not independent States.

The powers delegated to the Federal Government are few and defined. All powers not delegated are retained by the States.

The President is a representative of the States in International Affairs. That is his role. That's why we do not elect the President by nationwide "popular" vote. He is not a representative of the people. He is a representative of the States.

Guess what? The majority of States voted for Trump.

Old 09-03-2017, 04:52 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
You poor things! I will stick for you!
They are so pathetic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies