Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you miss Obama?
Yes 155 44.93%
No 190 55.07%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 07:52 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
No poll had Hillary winning by a landslide, the polls had Hillary leading Trump by 3% and she received 2.6% more votes.

So the polls were off by less than a half percent. So let's say the current polls about Obama are off by a half percent, hell, I'll triple it, 1.5%, it's still way off than the current poll here.
You obviously don't know how the POTUS election works.

It doesn't use the popular vote, but it uses what's called the electoral college system.

Here are the predictions:

Election 2016: 7 Maps Predict Paths to Electoral Victory | Time.com

All those polls had HC winning from between 70 and 110 votes, which is a significant victory.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:56 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Obama himself was a racist. He did everything in his power to turn black folks against white people. He glorified Muslins while attacking Christians. He trumpeted the woes of the Middle Class while vilifying the Uppper Class. Barat Obama "The Great Divider". Hopefully someday Americans will destroy his monuments.
You can't really believe that, Obama is half white ffs!

Old 09-05-2017, 08:18 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Worst # of mass shootings

Chicago murder rate worse than some countries

Lowest economic growth in US history

record # on food stamps

record high health insurance costs

record high national debt

worst rioting since 1967

highest poverty level in American history.

Cloward Piven Strategy.

no one should miss this treasonous monster.
Are you talking Trump or Obama?

I miss Obama. Never voted for him, however, as president and commander in chiefs, go...................I would vote for him now. I appreciate a person that thinks and calculates and takes everything into account; instead of spouting off like a raving maniac.

Thank God Trump has some good people in his administration. The man needs to resign. The job is way over his capabilities. Plus, I really think dementia is sneaking in it's ugly head. Don't wish that disease on anyone; but we really don't need a nut with dementia leading our country.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Lightbulb Do you miss Obama?

Yeah, I liked Obama.

But...

You have to admit that tRump is orders of magnitude more entertaining.

Besides, the GOP grew during the Obama years. With the imbecilic moves tRump keeps making, he's sure to reverse that trend.

It's very amusing!

Old 09-05-2017, 08:49 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-Opp. View Post
Hell yeah I miss him and the people that don't are pure racist
Comedy gold.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:54 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why would you say that? You can dislike his politics, policies, and divisive rhetoric, and not care about his skin color, nor race. I actually think the guy would be fun to sit down, and have a few beers with, but to lead America? No way.
Because it's a lazy insult that was once effective in throwing people back on their heels and shutting them up. NOBODY wanted to be thought of as a racist.

But over the past few years that lazy insult has been tossed around so much that it has lost much of its impact. The term "Nazi" will lose much of its power over the next couple of years as well. I'm a decent, law abiding American. But for years I was accused of racism because I didn't support Obama. I just brush it off as BS. OK dude.........yeah sure.........I'm a racist. And apparently I'm a Deplorable and I may even be a Nazi. Who knew???

Liberals have overplayed their hand (as they often do) and those who toss the racism card around simply as an attempt to shut down conversation and put people who disagree with them on the defensive, are doing real racism a grave disservice. But if you want to call me names have at it. It's crap. You know it and I know it.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:55 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Because it's a lazy insult that was once effective in throwing people back on their heels and shutting them up. NOBODY wanted to be thought of as a racist.

But over the past few years that lazy insult has been tossed around so much that it has lost much of its impact. The term "Nazi" will lose much of its power over the next couple of years as well. I'm a decent, law abiding American. But for years I was accused of racism because I didn't support Obama. I just brush it off as BS. OK dude.........yeah sure.........I'm a racist. And apparently I'm a Deplorable and I may even be a Nazi. Who knew???

Liberals have overplayed their hand (as they often do) and those who toss the racism card around simply as an attempt to shut down conversation and put people who disagree with them on the defensive, are doing real racism a grave disservice. But if you want to call me names have at it. It's crap. You know it and I know it.

^^^^^Perfect response, and spot on.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:13 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post

Well said! I've been saying this since about 2008 when "his highness" entered the scene...

Old 09-05-2017, 11:27 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Stop watching and reading Breitbart!
What part of what he wrote wasn't true?

Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,689,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
You can't really believe that, Obama is half white ffs!
Yep. With a passion Obama hates the fact that he is only half black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies