Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 07:03 PM

2,544 posts, read 2,737,099 times

Advertisements

Ok it's kind of sexy.....just saying. Don't judge me!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 07:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I thought she looked beautiful.

I'm in awe.

Can't figure out why others are disgusted.
Something called standards. But thenagain look who won the primaries.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:19 PM

993 posts, read 766,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Nothing wrong with thinking it's sexy, but a previous poster was right. That's basically just a bra. Not a crop top. Not appropriate for a restaurant.

I'm 59 and I guess I'm getting old. But why do people want to draw attention to themselves this way? And didn't she stop to think that other restaurant patrons might not want to look at her belly?

Go to an amusement park or the beach and strut your pregnant self there if you crave attention.

Old 09-06-2017, 08:19 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Nothing wrong with thinking it's sexy, but a previous poster was right. That's basically just a bra. Not a crop top. Not appropriate for a restaurant.

I'm 59 and I guess I'm getting old. But why do people want to draw attention to themselves this way? And didn't she stop to think that other restaurant patrons might not want to look at her belly?

Go to an amusement park or the beach and strut your pregnant self there if you crave attention.
It has nothing to do with her being pregnant, at least for me. There's nothing gross or unattractive about being pregnant, and if a pregnant woman has the confidence to show her body, I think that's great. The issue is whether or not that outfit was appropriate for that restaurant. Apparently, it was not.

If I saw someone dressed that way at the park or on the beach, I wouldn't think twice about it, pregnant or not. I probably wouldn't think twice about it at a resort, because it's pretty common for people at resorts to drop in somewhere for a casual meal with only a wrap over their swimwear, but that place doesn't look like a resort to me.

Old 09-07-2017, 01:10 AM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
YOU SHALL BE JUDGED!!!! I SENTENCE THEE TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH WHERE BREEDERS AND THOSE WHO LOVE THEE RESIDE. Failing that, put some clothes on honey. No one thinks you look sexy except your husband and other mommys to be. Your newborns will thank you once they are aware that mommy put them on the internet for all of there friends to see. Save if for your facebook friends.

Old 09-07-2017, 01:34 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Oh good grief, I gave birth to twins without expecting everyone to look at and bow to my enormous belly.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:07 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
The Buzz Inn Steakhouse serves a 6 oz sirloin steak with Texas toast and two sides for $12.49

If you want the 8 oz steak, it is another $2.

For another $3 you can get "The Works," an 8 oz top sirloin steak served on a bed of crispy onions with two strips of bacon, sautéed mushrooms and onions on top.

Seniors get the 6 oz sirloin for $10.49. Or they can have the half sandwich & soup for $6.49.

The beer battered cod is served in a basket with coleslaw and bottomless fries.

Buzz Inn Steakhouse

Obviously, a high class joint where the gentlemen are expected to wear suit coats and ties and the ladies are to wear appropriate evening attire.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:18 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The Buzz Inn Steakhouse serves a 6 oz sirloin steak with Texas toast and two sides for $12.49

If you want the 8 oz steak, it is another $2.

For another $3 you can get "The Works," an 8 oz top sirloin steak served on a bed of crispy onions with two strips of bacon, sautéed mushrooms and onions on top.

Seniors get the 6 oz sirloin for $10.49. Or they can have the half sandwich & soup for $6.49.

The beer battered cod is served in a basket with coleslaw and bottomless fries.

Buzz Inn Steakhouse

Obviously, a high class joint where the gentlemen are expected to wear suit coats and ties and the ladies are to wear appropriate evening attire.

Must it be one extreme or the other. Why cant people exercise just a little social etiquette when out in public. Its not that hard to show a little respect for others.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:20 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
NO. Just No.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:22 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Must it be one extreme or the other. Why cant people exercise just a little social etiquette when out in public. Its not that hard to show a little respect for others.
Exactly.

What respect is being shown this woman?

She would have sat down at her table, eaten her $12 steak dinner, and many around her would have been none the wiser.

I'm having a hard time understanding why people would be offended by the sight of this woman's belly.

Could someone please explain that to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies