Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 05:29 PM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You folks really want to bury Clinton, pretending this book isn't worth talking about. It's big in the media, huge in the cities where she'll appear, and the subject of how she grasped defeat from the jaws of victory is far from over.
I'll buy it at a yard sale for a dollar next summer. I may even read it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 07:16 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Laughs as in watching the guy who won continue to hold rallies, yes, it truly is amusing.
It's hilarious that the left keeps dismissing those as nothing more than "rallies". Did you all forget one little fact?

Old 09-07-2017, 09:09 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
How can I move on from the president? He is, unfortunately, my president, too. And as long as he is in the White House, he is making decisions that effect me.

Are you saying I should not be allowed to comment on decisions that effect my life because I don't like the president?

Meanwhile, Hillary holds no power. She lost. There isn't a Democrat here that doesn't accept that. It's not the first election we have lost, and it certainly won't be the last.

But we are not starting thread after thread after thread to talk about her.

That would be you, and your Conservative friends.
"Thread after thread"? Really? Don't exaggerate. I don't start "thread after thread" about Hillary. I'm not telling you not to comment. However, you seem to be telling me that I can't comment on Hillary.

You most certainly can move on. You just don't want to do so. I was not happy when Obama won but I did give him a chance despite what my gut was telling me. Yes, presidents do make decisions that affect us all. However, when Obama won, I was able to go on with my day-to-day life. Are you able to do that after Hillary's loss?

Wow! This really is a sore spot for you

Old 09-08-2017, 08:21 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
How can I move on from the president? He is, unfortunately, my president, too. And as long as he is in the White House, he is making decisions that effect me.

Are you saying I should not be allowed to comment on decisions that effect my life because I don't like the president?

Meanwhile, Hillary holds no power. She lost. There isn't a Democrat here that doesn't accept that. It's not the first election we have lost, and it certainly won't be the last.

This is precisely correct, well stated.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:24 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
"Thread after thread"? Really? Don't exaggerate. I don't start "thread after thread" about Hillary. I'm not telling you not to comment. However, you seem to be telling me that I can't comment on Hillary.

You most certainly can move on. You just don't want to do so. I was not happy when Obama won but I did give him a chance despite what my gut was telling me. Yes, presidents do make decisions that affect us all. However, when Obama won, I was able to go on with my day-to-day life. Are you able to do that after Hillary's loss?

Wow! This really is a sore spot for you
Who spends all day commenting on the candidate who lost? That's weird.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:29 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why is she doing this? Get over it please, we don't want to hear about you anymore!!!
Then why another thread on this? If you guys really don't care about Hilary as you claim, don't want to hear about her, and believe she's so irrelevant, then don't read, post threads, or discuss how terrible it is that she, the loser of a presidential campaign, is trying to make a legitimate income by writing books

Old 09-08-2017, 08:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Who spends all day commenting on the candidate who lost? That's weird.
Right?? You don't see dems obsessing over Romney. Why would we care about what an opposition candidate is doing now?

Old 09-08-2017, 08:32 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's hilarious that the left keeps dismissing those as nothing more than "rallies". Did you all forget one little fact?
That is exactly what they are, stroking the ego rallies. What fact would that be, come on I know you are dying to say it again.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14

BUT, but, but....don't you know that Hillary is the ONLY political figure who has EVER written a book and gone on a book tour instead of checking into a monastery in Tibet, never to be seen again. Why the right wingers here are so obsessed with her is beyond shocking, it's crazy.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:03 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
If Mitt Romney wrote a book blaming fake news, white voters not turning out, people only voting for Obama
Because he is black etc then liberals would be making fun of it nonstop
And you know it

Hillary's blame
Game is interesting to talk about. To see how someone accepts no responsibility.! To see how someone can cry about treated unfairly when she had every adavanage given to her. To see which Democrats defend her and which actually do condemn her

Many libs here want to ban talk of Hillary. I get it since they only feel Republicans should be attacked and criticized, but it isn't happening. The more she puts herself out there. The more she blames others, the fact she created a new Super PAC, means she will be talked about for a long time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies