Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 05:09 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times

Advertisements

" Hillary's Campaign that never ends "

I find it ironic that this topic refers to Mrs. Clinton when the real campaign that never ends is Mr. Trump's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 05:30 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Trump thinks that people are after him. He is correct. They are called bill collectors. Just wait until some of them are working for the Russian Mob.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:08 PM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This is so true. The cult whines because Mrs. Clinton wrote a book and is doing what every author does, going on a book tour to push it.

But 10 months after the election Trump is still holding campaign rallies and talking about crowd size wherever he goes.

And the cult tells us to get over it?

I'm sure they are not bright enough to see the irony there. Too, too funny.
They're two separate issues.

Trump is hugely unpopular and I would bet a very large sum that by Feb 2020 he's no longer in the oval office as I don't even see him winning the republican primary.

The other issue is that Hillary still has the DNC in a very tight ball-grip. She's GOING to be the 2020 Dem candidate for president unless something MAJOR occurs like a physical malady etc.

To decribe her being like "every other author" is hillarious. Come on man, come clean, we both know she's starting up her early campaigning again.

P.S. If you this was a GOOD thing you wouldn't be arguing about it....so in your own words why don't you want Hillary running in 2020?

Last edited by Mathguy; 09-08-2017 at 08:22 PM..

Old 09-08-2017, 08:11 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
One of life's great pleasures has been watching drunk Cankles do a face plant in the gutter as she tried to get into a car.
Why do you call her Cankles???

Old 09-08-2017, 08:14 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Trump is hugely unpopular and I would bet a very large sum that by Feb 2020 he's no longer in the oval office as I don't even see him winning the republican primary.

The other issue is that Hillary still has the DNC in a very tight ball-grip. She's GOING to be the 2020 Dem candidate for president unless something MAJOR occurs like a physical malady etc.

To decribe her being like "every other author" is hillarious. Come on man, come clean, we both know she's starting up her early campaigning again.
I know you all keep saying that, but I don't believe it. She got beat by a know-nothing idiot and buffoon. I think her time has passed. And even though I still believe she is eminently qualified for the job, I don't want her to be the candidate and I don't think she will be.

That's my honest opinion.

And Donald Trump is still campaigning. He is the one who needs to "get over it."

Old 09-08-2017, 08:20 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:

No she is not. That ship has sailed. Most didn't even want her as a candidate last time.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:21 PM

8,689 posts, read 11,078,805 times
Quote:
How many times do we have to see her stumble and dragged around?

Old 09-09-2017, 02:45 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
That is exactly what they are, stroking the ego rallies. What fact would that be, come on I know you are dying to say it again.
Wow....do you lefties really not know?

It's kind of a big deal and you all don't know?

What am I "dying to say again"...please, tell me what you think you know.

Old 09-09-2017, 03:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Democrats are in panic mode with Hillary hitting the road for her new Book tour. They get to rehash 18 months of a failed campaign and how everyone but Hillary was at fault.

This should be good for laughs the next few months.

Quote:
President Donald Trump may be the only person in politics truly excited about Hillary Clinton’s book tour.

Democratic operatives can’t stand the thought of her picking the scabs of 2016, again — the Bernie Sanders divide, the Jim Comey complaints, the casting blame on Barack Obama for not speaking out more on Russia. Alums of her Brooklyn headquarters who were miserable even when they thought she was winning tend to greet the topic with, “Oh, God,” “I can’t handle it,” and “the final torture.”

Democrats dread Hillary's book tour - POLITICO
LOL, does she complain that Obama who gave the 80's their foreign policy back? LOL, Hillary should have taken the call to give something else away.

"The ’80s called, they want their foreign policy back"
-- Barack Obama

Old 09-09-2017, 03:20 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This is so true. The cult whines because Mrs. Clinton wrote a book and is doing what every author does, going on a book tour to push it.

But 10 months after the election Trump is still holding campaign rallies and talking about crowd size wherever he goes.

And the cult tells us to get over it?

I'm sure they are not bright enough to see the irony there. Too, too funny.
You see, mistakes and failure are should be used as learning experiences so you can learn what not to do. Then you can decide on a new game plan to achieve your goal ". Instead, Hillary and Democrats refuse to admit fault hence this describes Democrats,

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Blame, attacking, name calling, identity politics didn't work the first time, but here we are witnessing the use of the same tactics that caused the failure <insanity>. Do you think maybe you should realize it didn't work and change course to focusing on "Americans" instead? You might change up the identity politics too. Black, white, male female, we're all Americans. Attacking groups won't win you support. The only reason identity politics worked for Obama is because he is half black... Democrats used him to gain power.

Last edited by petch751; 09-09-2017 at 03:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies