Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 05:43 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times

Advertisements

So many people in society are caught up in personality yet there's so many seemingly nice people in society that can't tell the truth to save their lives and are master manuiplators and narcissists but they don't get the same treatment. I respect Trump for his bluntness. I can't say the same about some seedy individual trying to pass off hurricane flooded cars as clean, people who run fake nonprofits to scam elderly out of money, or any number of people who simply say anything to achieve a goal.

Too many liberals are too naive and trusting of people who actually have nefarious intentions. Women are notoriously bad at weeding out men who are liars because the men are so good at picking up women the women simply can't resist... Like a heroin addiction they are attracted to the guy like the most powerful drug in nature. Bad boys..... A million years of evolution where only the most powerful men get to breed and the betas are just there to raise the kids.

Back to Hillary, she's nowhere near as liberal as the lefties who supported her think because she was marketing herself during the campaign. She wouldn't have made a bad president for the business/globalist/neocon wing of the Republican party. She would have fit the globalist puppet role just fine.

Theyre bashing trump because he's republican, just like they tried to recall Scott walker for no good reason in Wisconsin. They are emotionally unstable and dont try to compromise and work with the right, they withdraw into their safe spaces and protest and whine, which is why they keep losing elections. The average person is turned off by whiners and people who guilt shame and preach to them about how things 'should' be. Its why the religious right is unpopular, why MGTOW men are unpopular, and why safe space lefties are unpopular.

I've come to see life is like a chess game.... You do what it takes to get ahead. If you choose not to play, its not going to stop your competition from playing, so I've thrown in the towel and have begun manipulating people myself. Heck, you have too if you want women. They might say they want nice men but when you look at what they respond too, manuipulation just works. Its but into their DNA and they can't help it. I'm becoming my own worst enemy because society has forced my hand. Oh well.

Last edited by sholomar; 09-08-2017 at 05:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 12:05 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,627,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Look at how many books Trump has wrote so far 15 all together. I have to wonder what you'll be saying when he's out of office and writing another book, on how congress with the left wouldn't let him help America.

You can now use the word narcissistic without worry.

Look at All the Books Donald Trump Has "Written" That Nobody Is Buying
So, because I hate hillary it must be that I love trump and everything he Does? I tried to read one of his books once and couldn't get past the first 10 pages of himself patting himself on the back.

I voted for him in the primary because more than anything I voted against hillary and felt he had the best chance of beating her. She's a criminal, he's not and I don't think any independents have a chance at all. Seemed like the only thing to do. How bad of a candidate are you if you lose to Donald Trump?

That said he has surprised me with how well he's running things.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:07 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Sure they do....Why didn't you just say 98% HATE him. After all, you can make up any number you want to reflecting your own distasteful personal agenda.
70 is close enough to the poll number, my guess is the poster is reflecting the mid 60s that think trump sucks... sure the poster is going higher but no more than trumpers when they claim his support is mid forties....

Old 09-08-2017, 01:51 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post

I voted for him in the primary because more than anything I voted against hillary and felt he had the best chance of beating her. She's a criminal, he's not and I don't think any independents have a chance at all. Seemed like the only thing to do. How bad of a candidate are you if you lose to Donald Trump?

That said he has surprised me with how well he's running things.

Trump is also a criminal himself he didn't get to where he is now by being honest. He's greased more then a few palms on his way to the top. The only reason that Independents don't have a chance is because of the voting system is flawed. If we voted by the popular vote Bernie would be in office not trump. I remember my dad reading one of his books I picked it up read some 20-25 pages and put it back down.

Trump really hasn't done anything other then pass a bunch of do nothing laws.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:58 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trump is also a criminal himself he didn't get to where he is now by being honest. He's greased more then a few palms on his way to the top. The only reason that Independents don't have a chance is because of the voting system is flawed. If we voted by the popular vote Bernie would be in office not trump. I remember my dad reading one of his books I picked it up read some 20-25 pages and put it back down.

Trump really hasn't done anything other then pass a bunch of do nothing laws.
Bernie Sanders is a communist. Collectivism has failed everywhere. Anyone can go around promising people things we can't afford for "free" with other peoples money. But he knows it doesnt work like that he's a fraud, capital is mobile it will just leave for more business friendly environments. It would be catastrophic to our currency, to our economy and the middle class. Marxism also doesn't really have ANY appeal to middle america. He wouldn't win any of the states Trump won.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:03 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
They think they are soooo much smarter than Trump voters. That is part of their humiliation and bitter tears.
You are emotionally correct.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:29 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
If you think Trump is not a narcissist then you are asleep at the wheel.
Obama was a narcissist as well.........

Old 09-08-2017, 02:35 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post

Bernie Sanders is a communist. Collectivism has failed everywhere. Anyone can go around promising people things we can't afford for "free" with other peoples money. But he knows it doesnt work like that he's a fraud, capital is mobile it will just leave for more business friendly environments. It would be catastrophic to our currency, to our economy and the middle class. Marxism also doesn't really have ANY appeal to middle america. He wouldn't win any of the states Trump won.

He never said free he said he wanted to use tax money the way it should be used. The system that we have now isn't working, and everyone knows it's not. Time to try something new.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:36 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
IMHO - anyone that thinks they can be president of the US and wants the job is a narcissist and a fool. Just working with congress and the press will cure the first and prove the second.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Scott Adams is a smart guy . I was watching part of Live stream video he did a little while ago .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies