Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 07:12 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She is releasing a book. She is going on a book tour. She is in the media, constantly, still whining, and promoting her book. She is attacking everyone she can think of, even fellow Democrats like Bernie, and Lauer, and we are not allowed to comment? Guess you are more ashamed of her than we all thought.
Do you expect any different from her? Her whole career has been trying to stay in the spotlight and rake in money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 07:15 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Do you expect any different from her? Her whole career has been trying to stay in the spotlight and rake in money.
No, but don't complain when people comment when she STAYS IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
My wife was anti Trump. She voted for a female in the elections, it just wasn't Hillary.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:23 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Quote:
Just cant keep her out of your head, huh?
Just wait. Hillary will eventually get around to blaming you, too, and you will just have to sit there and take it.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:28 AM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I do believe Obama was 50% of the reason she failed. Everything that man touched since he was elected failed. He cost Democrats their position of power.

People were sick of Obama and were not going to put HRC in office.

The other 50% was all Hillary.
It sure did put her in a sticky situation. She couldn't run by saying she would do things differently than Obama because she would alienate the base, so she basically promised to be a third term of Obama when people were wanting change. Then Bernie jumped in to keep Hillary from moving to the center where she likes to be. And the party has changed a lot, which has alienated traditional Democratic voters. Being for enforcement of immigration laws was a Democrat issue just 15 years ago. They used to care about big labor, but now big labor is mostly government workers.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:36 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
I get a tummy giggle when you make posts about going to your safespace because you can't imagine people with opinions that differ from yourself speak what they have to say.

Just like with OP, who complains, thread after thread, post after post about Hillary, yet can't keep her name of her tongue/fingertips.

You Trumpers can't seem to forget about Hillary, and/or, Obama and seem unusually fixated on what they are doing, when they have nothing going on.
Since you addressed me, let me ask: Where, exactly, is my "safe space"?

What a dumb thing to say! Nobody has a clue what you're talking about.

/ignore. Love it!

Old 09-08-2017, 07:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Hillary goes after Matt Lauer, women voters, Joe Biden, in more excerpts from new book

The more whining I hear from Hillary, the more I'm kinda pleased that she lost.

She ran a silly, incompetent campaign punctuated by poor appearances in the so-called "debates."

The ugly truth is that it's her fault that we have tRump in the White House. Not hers alone, of course. Her campaign "managers" and the DNC share in that.

Deal with it.

I think very few of us ever want to hear from her again.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:05 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The more whining I hear from Hillary, the more I'm kinda pleased that she lost.

She ran a silly, incompetent campaign punctuated by poor appearances in the so-called "debates."

The ugly truth is that it's her fault that we have tRump in the White House. Not hers alone, of course. Her campaign "managers" and the DNC share in that.

Deal with it.

I think very few of us ever want to hear from her again.

Ain't it the truth.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:49 AM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Go ahead and rejoice if you like. It's this obsession with her book that I don't understand, on the part of a few here. I don't care about it, don't plan to read it, yet the OP seems obsessed with it. I don't get it. Why read so many excerpts from a book by someone you clearly hate? Seems a waste of time to me.
Starting a thread topic equals an obsession?

Old 09-08-2017, 12:00 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Wow... Blame everyone except herself... The democrats would have won had they run just about anyone else.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies