Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 07:13 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
They don't !!!!
Oh they do, really do. Not saying you are, I can't recall if you're one of those, but there's a select group of posters on here, who are all Trump supporters, that deny racism exists, that it's a liberal conspiracy to smear conservatives

Old 09-07-2017, 07:13 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
what conservatives say that racism doesnt exist? fact is we know it exists on all sides. the trouble is that liberals are pushing racism as a platform to hammer their opponents, and it is starting to fall on deaf ears.

and as i have said many times, if we are going to stop racism, we ALL need to start with the person that looks back at us from the mirror, you included.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:16 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
what conservatives say that racism doesnt exist? fact is we know it exists on all sides. the trouble is that liberals are pushing racism as a platform to hammer their opponents, and it is starting to fall on deaf ears.

and as i have said many times, if we are going to stop racism, we ALL need to start with the person that looks back at us from the mirror, you included.
I'm only racist against racists. I'm reminded that racism exists every time I see it on TV, or experience it myself. Kinda hard to forget in those cases as much as I'd LOVE for it to be gone.

As for your first question, only those that immediately blame liberals for racism existing. Which is a form of denial

Old 09-07-2017, 07:19 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'm only racist against racists. I'm reminded that racism exists every time I see it on TV, or experience it myself. Kinda hard to forget in those cases as much as I'd LOVE for it to be gone.

As for your first question, only those that immediately blame liberals for racism existing. Which is a form of denial
What?!?!

You're racist against racists?

What kind of logic is that?

Old 09-07-2017, 07:21 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:

it doesnt matter who you are racist against, nor for whatever reason you choose to use. you are in fact a racist, as you have plainly admitted.

long ago i looked into the mirror and didnt like what i saw, i looked at my grandfather and my father, and i didnt like the things they said back in the 60s, i was like 9 then. and i resolved that day to not judge people based on their skin color, but rather their character. and i nearly went off on my 7th grade social studies teacher for remarks he was making in class one day, until i realized he was trying to make the class see that racism is wrong, that we need to judge people on their character.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:28 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
No one has ever said nor implied that it doesn't exist. That's like liberals pretending that Conservatives don't believe climate change exists.

What we say is that not every single fricken incident is because of racism. You know, sometimes people are just aholes and get their butts handcuffed and thrown in to the back of a squad car. But no one on the left ever wants to admit that. They all want to blame the white man for everything. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions. They all want to play their cards except the one that says, "I'm a dumbass and got caught" card.

And we just don't believe that climate change is man made.

Now, at one time, a little bird told me that you, specifically, will start threads like this for no other reason than to troll. Based on what you wrote in the OP, I think they might be right.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:29 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
it doesnt matter who you are racist against, nor for whatever reason you choose to use. you are in fact a racist, as you have plainly admitted.

long ago i looked into the mirror and didnt like what i saw, i looked at my grandfather and my father, and i didnt like the things they said back in the 60s, i was like 9 then. and i resolved that day to not judge people based on their skin color, but rather their character. and i nearly went off on my 7th grade social studies teacher for remarks he was making in class one day, until i realized he was trying to make the class see that racism is wrong, that we need to judge people on their character.
This was an astonishing admission by theunbrainwashed. Wow.

Also, that was an excellent way to get the point across by your teacher. Nowadays we'd probably have a 2-week summit on what he did with incessant hand-wringing.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:31 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:

So if you are racist against a black racist doesn't that make you an out right racist?

You might want stop before you dig a bigger hole for yourself.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:32 PM

15,965 posts, read 7,027,888 times
Quote:

At what point did white racism against blacks, and other people of color, stop? And how did it happen?

Old 09-07-2017, 07:34 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Why do liberals whine when they're all lumped together and then turn around and lump all conservatives together in some fiction that only exists in their left wing echo chambers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies