Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 01:00 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times

Advertisements

Are they running 'Best of' tapes while he's bugging out?
Oh...wait... there's no such thing as the 'Best of Limbaugh'

Old 09-08-2017, 01:00 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
He obviously irritates all of you. Therefore he must be hitting close to home with the truth about your liberal/progressive FAILURE. GO RUSH!
He went Go alright.. right out of Florida. LOL

Old 09-08-2017, 01:01 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,269,360 times
When it comes to listeners of the likes of Jones, Hannity and Limbaugh...let's just say there is a sucker born every minute. For every dumb idea, there is someone willing to pay money to believe it. This is why they are millionaires and continue to spew their insanity.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:02 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
did any of you actually listen to what rush said, or are you taking the word of the left wing media as gospel, knowing that they are always trying to destroy rush.

rush said, many times in his broadcasts on irma, that he is no meteorologist, and that he is only interpreting the data put in front of him. he told everyone that the hurricane center puts out several possible hurricane tracks so that people in one of the possible paths can choose to prepare or make plans to evacuate as the storm draws closer. he knows that the hurricane is huge, and devastating, the man isnt stupid.

so instead of listening to the left wing media who makes up what they think rush said, listen to rush himself before judging him.

but i kno most of you lefties, and you wont do that because you are blinded by hate.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:03 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
did any of you actually listen to what rush said, or are you taking the word of the left wing media as gospel, knowing that they are always trying to destroy rush.

rush said, many times in his broadcasts on irma, that he is no meteorologist, and that he is only interpreting the data put in front of him. he told everyone that the hurricane center puts out several possible hurricane tracks so that people in one of the possible paths can choose to prepare or make plans to evacuate as the storm draws closer. he knows that the hurricane is huge, and devastating, the man isnt stupid.

so instead of listening to the left wing media who makes up what they think rush said, listen to rush himself before judging him.

but i kno most of you lefties, and you wont do that because you are blinded by hate.
did you listen to him today? Oh wait,, he evacuated and isn't on the air today.

LMAO.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:24 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
did you listen to him today? Oh wait,, he evacuated and isn't on the air today.

LMAO.
so what? did he say he would stay and ride the hurricane out? i dont remember him saying that about irma. so once again you are making assumptions that are in fact false. failure on your part.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:25 PM

993 posts, read 767,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post

I read the full transcript of his show twice. Did you? Read it. Carefully. More than once. Yeah, he's smart. Master manipulator

Again, I ask. Why didn't he stay? He said he knows more than meteorologists, he has his own weather "theory." He says he's always been proven right about forecasts.

Here's the full transcript: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ne-irma-panic/

Some highlights:

"I’m constantly on guard against it. I’ve lived here since 1997, and I have developed a system that I trust, my own analysis of the data. And I’m not a meteorologist. I’m not gonna tell you what mine is because I don’t want to be misinterpreted as giving you a forecast. Well, I’m tempted to, though, because I’ve been exactly right. I am tempted to tell you. ‘Cause I had people asking me back then. I’m tempted to tell you. But my better judgment says don’t go there." TRANSLATION: BECAUSE I KNOW IM LYING AND DONT WANT TO BE HELD LIABLE FOR OTHER'S DEATHS.

In other words, he know better than the meteorologists. Even though he isn't one.

Another goodie:

"Now, my theory — and it’s only a theory — is that because of the biases, because of the politicization of everything, because you have people in all of these government areas who believe man is causing climate change, and they’re hell-bent on proving it, they’re hell-bent on demonstrating it, they’re hell-bent on persuading people of it. So here comes a hurricane that’s 10 to 12 days out and here come the initial model runs, and if it’s close — sometimes it’s not close, sometimes the hurricane will turn to the north out in the mid-Atlantic and there’s no way you can fake that. But if, if they are going to approach a hit on the U.S., you will note that early tracks always have them impacting a major population

Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
OH please people will get hurt and die and loose a lot = f truth my >> he is an first class IDIOT- hope he has no home to return to in My state
He's an idiot? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 09-08-2017, 03:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Rush wasn't allowed to broadcast from Florida by his company. He is a valuable commodity and they didn't want to risk their investment. He will broadcast from elsewhere, I suspect California, on Monday. Why don't you tune in and listen to hear directly from him instead of from inside your Mass Hysteria Bubble and Echo Chamber?

Old 09-08-2017, 03:34 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,993,716 times
Will Limbaugh move his HOME studio for the next few days?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies