Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 07:10 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
There isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get Hillary to "tweet" or act like Trump.

Or enough alcohol on the planet to get her to be the least bit likeable.

Whoo, I bet she's a nasty drunk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 07:11 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Not a Hilary fan but if she likes to knock down a few shots (or whatever she drinks) and doesn't hide it then that's a good thing in my book. In vino veritas.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:12 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Everyone I know hit the bottle hard after election day.
Yes it was cause for great celebration.

Hillary is a lying corrupt, delusional, & sad person....I hope her life improves somehow.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:14 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
I don't think alcohol would be strong enough if I had to live with the fact that I had been one of the reasons that thousands of innocent individuals have lost their lives in our stupid wars.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.â€" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
A Wino Bag Lady for President

The White House would have been full of stray cats.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:18 AM

23,975 posts, read 15,082,290 times
The number of mind readers here on POC boggles the mind.

She's probably like most women Two glasses of wine and we fall asleep.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:19 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I am shocked, shocked that Hillary is a boozer.

In other news, dog bites man.
Those of us who were avoiding Hillary already knew about her drinking problem: https://lifeprocessprogram.com/hillary-enters-rehab/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I would guess she also hit the bottle, and/or prescription drugs prior to the election loss. Hey, we all have our demons, right? It is how we choose to deal with them that shows our character.
I think she was mixing alcohol with her prescription drugs for Parkinson's, a no-no. Yep, we all have demons, but I certainly pity Bill Clinton for his demon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
In other news, I'm sure she also used the toilet this morning. Seriously, people, why do you keep bringing her up? She drank after losing the election. So what? Lots of people drink when they're feeling down and out. I'm the only person in my circle who abstains from alcohol. It's just not my thing.

Chocolate, on the other hand, has gotten me through some pretty rough times.
She drank before, during and after the election. Used the toilet, I thought she turned that into a hide-a-way for her server. Obviously, with failing the bar exam the first time, marrying a man that had his hands everywhere but where she was, failing as a Senator to produce the promised jobs, running a criminal organization much like the mafia (the associated deaths), no wonder she was staggering!

Actually, lots of people don't drink when they're feeling down and out, but most use that excuse in order to be OK with having a problem with alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
In other news, Hilary lost the election, and Trump supporters are still avoiding discussing the uncomfortable fact that Trump is accomplishing little during his term.
Oh my gosh, are you saying that you finally get it, Hillary LOST! Well, something good did come out of thread! Trump is doing fine, and as a bonus we don't have the alcohol abusing, husband abusing, morally, mentally and physically incompetent at the helm!

Old 09-08-2017, 07:20 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hillary admits she hit the bottle after election loss. She has an alcohol problem. Good thing we didn't elect a drunk.

Don't get your way, just stay home and get drunk. Maybe that's the real reason she had to be helped into her ride during the campaign. Things weren't going her way.

She hit the bottle a bit hard in the days following her lost bid for the White House to Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton 'fesses to hitting the bottle, post-election loss - Washington Times
So did anyone that's not a racist pig............lol

Trump is an idiot

Old 09-08-2017, 07:20 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
BTW, this story was filed on May 26th, over THREE months ago! Did you miss it the first three times it made the rounds, OP?

Old 09-08-2017, 07:30 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
I have always thought it was interesting that Trump doesn't drink at all.

I have no problem with someone have a couple of drinks. And after going through three very stressful years of elder care (my husband and I have lost three of our four elderly parents in the past three years - only leaving my mom, who is among the most difficult and ornery people on the planet) -I can certainly uhhhhh, RELATE to someone coming home and pouring a glass or two of vino. I'd be the first to "admit" it myself. But then I wasn't running for President.

I think it was clear to most people, regardless of political affiliation, that Hillary wasn't up to the task physically, whether there was alcohol involved or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies