Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 04:38 PM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times

Advertisements

She looks ok, I like her hair. She is a typical angry feminist boomer like Hillary and Cher, nothing new. They all thought by 2017 they would have the whole thing in the bag, but the Mighty Doughboy killed their dream. Those senior feminists might not see a female president of the US in their lifetimes.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:39 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Just saw her on GMA. What a fat pig she's turned out to be. Obese, actually. And she actually called President Trump the "doughboy in the white house."

And Hollywood wonders why only idiots pay attention to them. And Hollywood wonders why box office revenues are dropping.

Trump doesn't shy away from calling other people names. Like anyone else he'll pick what he's planted.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:22 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
She looks ok, I like her hair. She is a typical angry feminist boomer like Hillary and Cher, nothing new. They all thought by 2017 they would have the whole thing in the bag, but the Mighty Doughboy killed their dream. Those senior feminists might not see a female president of the US in their lifetimes.

LOL, but you will.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:25 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Ah, now we get to the truth. He just wasn't that into her, lolol.

She does still have a pretty face. In fact, prettier than when she was younger and had more facial angles.
Why do women attack other women for their looks. What is wrong with you. People age. When women go through menopause many gain weight because of the hormone change. Not sure what Trumps excuse is for his weight gain. I guess all the fast food.

Old 09-10-2017, 02:04 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,949,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I never liked Candice Bergen. She was a wind bag during her Murphy Brown years. All mouth, no brain.
Like almost all the other Hollywood actors, she's just a puppet for the elite. She indirectly took back some of her negative comments about Dan Quayle about a decade after her Murphy Brown days. Of course, that received very little publicity:

”I never have really said much about the whole episode, which was endless,” the Associated Press quotes her as saying. ”But his speech was a perfectly intelligent speech about fathers not being dispensable and nobody agreed with that more than I did.”

Candice Bergen says Dan Quayle was right

Old 09-10-2017, 03:32 AM

14,679 posts, read 14,641,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Like almost all the other Hollywood actors, she's just a puppet for the elite. She indirectly took back some of her negative comments about Dan Quayle about a decade after her Murphy Brown days. Of course, that received very little publicity:

”I never have really said much about the whole episode, which was endless,” the Associated Press quotes her as saying. ”But his speech was a perfectly intelligent speech about fathers not being dispensable and nobody agreed with that more than I did.”

Candice Bergen says Dan Quayle was right
It doesn't read like there was anything indirect about her comments. By "puppet for the elite", I'm sure you just mean actors who disagree with your personal politics, and wouldn't include, say, Clint Eastwood or Jon Voight.

Old 09-10-2017, 06:49 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Bergen is 71 years old.
No one can fight time, Bella. Bergen was a very beautiful woman in her prime, but her prime is in her past now, and age is winning the fight against youth as it always does. Thin old women are called hags, and heavy old women are called fat pigs.

Your time is coming. Don't be too quick to throw rocks at aging ladies, because you'll be on the receiving end of all that soon enough.

At 73, I'm still 30 in my mind, but my body says otherwise. It happens to us all.
Those with class don't throw rocks at others, do they.

Old 09-10-2017, 07:47 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Since the OP didn't provide a link, I searched for one. IMO Ms. Bergen looks pretty danged good. She's not rocking or trying to rock a bikini body but she looks way better than what I expected after reading the OP's rant:
Reese Witherspoon is 'becoming a real force as a producer,' says Candice Bergen Video - ABC News

For anyone who doesn't want to sit through the video, here's a pic of Bergen at the recent Home Again premiere (she looks a little more zaftig here than she did on GMA):
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/59b1...-screening.jpg

Thanks for the links.

She looks great! OP, your thread is ridiculous. CB looks 1,000% better than the fatty you worship.

What's next, OP? Are you going to insult 95-year-old liberal Betty White for not singing Trump praises?

Ridiculous.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:42 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Since the OP didn't provide a link, I searched for one. IMO Ms. Bergen looks pretty danged good. She's not rocking or trying to rock a bikini body but she looks way better than what I expected after reading the OP's rant:
Reese Witherspoon is 'becoming a real force as a producer,' says Candice Bergen Video - ABC News

For anyone who doesn't want to sit through the video, here's a pic of Bergen at the recent Home Again premiere (she looks a little more zaftig here than she did on GMA):
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/59b1...-screening.jpg
She looks a damn sight better than Trump, I'll give you that. IF conservatives are so concerned about weight and looking attractive - you would think they would take a real good look at their own Dear Leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Well, if you actually feel that way, it seems odd that you would support a guy who always and freely dishes out nasty insults himself, but can't take it, never looking in a mirror. There's definitely something wrong with him, people who look like him shouldn't be calling others "fat", "pigs", etc., or anything else regarding looks. A president should be behaving like a mature adult, not a schoolyard bully. (This is what motivates others to remark about him, since he is so offensive).

I'm merely pointing out the obvious.
Word. Trump is always commenting on a woman's appearance.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking SO desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Don't forget
That phony photo is so old it's growing gray whiskers.

https://thinkprogress.org/ohio-gop-s...-5a58d3f51213/

You Trumplings...

ALWAYS swallowing the fake news.

The picture is a fake.” The Ohio Republican Party used a 2004 AP photo of Franken for the doctored image

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies