Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 10:59 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Groupthink: Most people who criticize Milo have never watched an entire interview. They see 5-second clips or read others interpretations of his words. He has common sense which offends Looney Leftists who don't. Watch him on Bill Maher's show on youtube. Bill was won over by him even if he didn't agree with everything.
Is it absolutely impossible for you to believe that some who dislike him HAVE listened to him, and dislike him for that very reason?

Also, that Bill Maher's approval carries any weight at all with the right is news to me. I really do learn something new every day here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2017, 11:00 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
He's a spoiled, petulant school boy with a chip on his shoulder, who never grew up and who failed both his University degrees.
He's a one trick pony whose one and only argument is "I can say what like and I'm not hurting anybody".
He cannot seem to grasp that yes you can say what you like - but know that your words have consequences.
He's got a lot of growing up to do.
^^^^ this.

And I don't understand self-professed Christians who continue to share his hateful words.

WWJD?

Old 09-11-2017, 01:34 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Quote:
Really? You don't get out much if thats the funniest thing you have ever read in your life and rolled on the floor laughing your ass off. Dont break a rib now will you.
It' *so* freaking funny because it just goes to show how impossibly self deluded libs are.

They say "we judge people on their merits"
The reality on the other hand... we handicap whites on college admittance and look the other way on black crime stats. But once again, we judge people on their merits (trying to keep a straight face?)

You guys are too funny!

Old 09-11-2017, 01:41 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
He's a troll that doesn't have anything original to say, just repeats Limbaugh's/Levin's/Hannity/Savage talking points

Liberals are bad, Muslims are bad, immigrants are bad, non Europeans are bad, blah blah blah.

Nothing I haven't heard a dozen times from a dozen different people
Do you have anything original to say?

Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
It' *so* freaking funny because it just goes to show how impossibly self deluded libs are.

They say "we judge people on their merits"
The reality on the other hand... we handicap whites on college admittance and look the other way on black crime stats. But once again, we judge people on their merits (trying to keep a straight face?)

You guys are too funny!
It's very clear that you are not amused. You are just angry. Nice try.

BTW here's my quote:

Quote:
Being gay does not make you a liberal hero. Amazing as it may be to you, we judge people on their merits, not on their sexual preference, - unlike you probably.

And the first thing Milo does right at the beginning of the link is call himself a 'classical liberal'.

And no we do not claim him as ours. You can keep him.

Here's what you edited it to:
Quote:
Amazing as it may be to you, we [liberals] judge people on their merits...
Here's what you edited out of my quote:
Quote:
...not on their sexual preference, - unlike you probably.
Says a lot about you.

Old 09-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
It's very clear that you are not amused. You are just angry. Nice try.

BTW here's my quote:

Here's what you edited it to:
Here's what you edited out of my quote:
Says a lot about you.
So then you agree with me that libs don't judge people on their merits? It's just only when their sexual orientation comes into play?

Old 09-11-2017, 01:53 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
So then you agree with me that libs don't judge people on their merits? It's just only when their sexual orientation comes into play?

No. What are you talking about? Go back to post #13 and comprehend please.
I'm saying liberals judge people on their merits.

Mountainrose makes the assumption that:
Quote:
being that he is gay, if he was a liberal with his personality, he'd be a five star worshipped hero...
Mountain rose somehow assume that because he's gay, if he was liberal we'd love him.
Sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Old 09-11-2017, 01:58 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,930 times
Why do conservatives act like their shock jocks have some profound wisdom to offer? This guy is literally just saying the same crap that conservatives have been saying for decades.

The new crop of conservatives pundits like Milo, Tomi Lahren, etc. are nothing more than horrible cover band versions of Savage, Levin and Hannity.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:19 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
He's a spoiled, petulant school boy with a chip on his shoulder, who never grew up and who failed both his University degrees.
He's a one trick pony whose one and only argument is "I can say what like and I'm not hurting anybody".
He cannot seem to grasp that yes you can say what you like - but know that your words have consequences.
He's got a lot of growing up to do.
He can say whatever he likes, but the consequences should not be violence and rioting and the burning of buildings. That's his point. I think he's right, and his opponents have a lot of growing up to do.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:

No. What are you talking about? Go back to post #13 and comprehend please.
I'm saying liberals judge people on their merits.
One cannot comprehend the incomprehensible. Libs cannot claim to judge on merit and then turn around and handicap whites on college admittance and look the other way on black crime stats.

I'm calling you out on your outrageous claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies