Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 05:41 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What's sad, is it should have been in your OP....yet someone had to force you to say it....you're correct, very sad....
That's only because, once again, you are not very astute. And also because you're looking for reasons to attack me, and coming up with a nonexistent one to boot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2017, 05:43 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
So where are all the liberals telling the OP that it's just one person like they do every time someone points out a liberal whack job doing even worse (every day)? Crickets, hypocrites as usual.

Intolerant right-wingers can't even even let people have bumper stickers? That's rich, putting anything not flaming liberal on your car around Seattle is a guaranteed way to get your car keyed by the "tolerant" left.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Still not there, I see....I know you cannot rep yourself, go back, comprehend what I was responding to, then get back with us....
OK ... here it is:
Quote:
What, did you rep yourself also?
As pointed out, I cannot rep myself!

Now, your comment was in response to me quoting myself, but that's only because somebody commented on something which looked rather silly in light of the information I had provided in my previous quote. That is, I was bumping my own comment, a very common thing to do on these here forums.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't see where she lost her bumper stickers?

Sounds like this was the trigger.
Actually this is just another type of Road Rage as noted in the article:

Quote:
“Our society has too short a fuse these days,†he said. “There’s no question that our political and societal present circumstances have escalated unreasonably to the level that people are too quick to anger.â€
People are so short fused at this point, every person on the planet needs to be on Ativan or Xanax.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What is it about Suburu and Prius drivers that they have to display their insanity to the world?
Because they are embarrassed driving those so they cover them up with nonsense.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:47 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
No worse than Ford F-350 and Chevy Silverado drivers going around displaying their insanity to the world!
And what would that be? Maybe 5% of pick up drivers have bumper stickers. I cant remember the last Suburu I saw without at least 5 stickers. I especially laugh at the 2015 or '16 models with Obama '12 stickers. Idiots.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:51 PM

I see Subarus and Priuses without bumper stickers all the time. And I even lived in Seattle for 20-something years!

Old 09-11-2017, 05:53 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Had a chick driving a prius almost wreck trying to flip me off when she saw a dead deer in the back of my truck. What a kook.

Any way, CS leaf lickers usual motto is to key your car went you aren't around. Pretty gutless reaction to a stupid hunting bumper sticker.
My nephew loves to troll these liberals. He's got a Chevy diesel pickup with the 4" exhaust stack running up behind the cab. He does something to make it blow black smoke, not sure how he does it but he loves to get in front of a Suburu or Prius and blow black smoke. The reactions are priceless.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:54 PM

Here ya go. I see lots of stuff like this. Particularly here around Kansas City.

Old 09-11-2017, 05:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't see where she lost her bumper stickers?

Quote:
Umphenour flipped him off.
^Sounds like this was the trigger.
Uh no it doesn't. It sounds like this was the trigger:

"...An incident report issued by the Ozark Police Department sheds light on what happened: Burns pulled up alongside Umphenour’s vehicle and flashed an “L” sign with his hand....

And this:

"..Burns then removed a handgun from his waist area and pointed it at her, Umphenour told police..."

But you go right ahead and blame the victim minding her own business and being harassed by an idiot goon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies