Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2017, 09:43 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times

Advertisements

I'm guessing there are a lot of posts here from the Russian Troll Farm.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:50 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...bernie-sanders

Clinton argues that Sanders hurt her general election chances

Clinton says Sanders is insufficiently progressive on gun control and reproductive rights

Clinton says Sanders made absurdly unrealistic policy proposals during the primary

Clinton says Sanders’s plan to win over working-class white voters is bad, and reminds readers that he’s not actually a Democrat
Personally, I think she's right on all of those.

There are many reasons I'd never vote for Bernie, but the nail in the coffin was absolutely when he said that abortion rights were a distraction from "serious" issues, and since then has also promoted the idea that the Democratic party should support anti-choice Democrats. Nope, not, never, ever.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:11 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
1. As Secretary of State, she most certainly had something to do with Benghazi. The Secretary of State is responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad. At most, she allowed those men to die after knowing they were under attack. At the least, she didn't fulfill her obligation to provide security.

2. Their families said she did, so your opinion on this is worth nothing.

3. How horrific of a candidate must she have been that Putin wanted her gone?

4. Honestly, I don't know what that is referring to.

5. Of course they rigged it, which is highly illegal. But I get that libs get confused about that, since they're surrounded by criminal activity with regards to the DNC all the time.

6. So offering someone a paid position during an election isn't "buying someone out"? Alrighty then. We won't even discuss that fancy vacation home he managed to buy immediately afterward.

7. Ignoring the truth in the statement, which is that he was impeached. And just because he never was convicted doesn't mean it never happened. Hillary made sure it never went anywhere, attacking the victims like the good lap dog that she is.

8 & 9. Only the intellectually dishonest think what she did was on the up and up. Please.

10. Again, ignoring Huma. Who is aligned with radical Islam. And married to a sexual predator as well. Birds of a feather, I suppose.

11. Her health is "fine" because she is able to rest and keep her stress down. There is no way that woman could have handled the stress of the job. She would have stroked out before the inauguration.
1 you are either misinformed or lying. SoS has NOTHING to do with with it. and guess what the 8 investigations run BY REPUBLICANS found she was NOT responsible. which means either you did not know that or you are lying.

2 who cares what the families said. what you need is proof, otherwise you have nothing but more propaganda.

3 noise . Putin feared her, your rebuttal of three is childish.

4 and i don't know what you are talking about either.

5 again you appear ignorant of the law. look it up the DNC is NOT required to support equally, neither is the RNC, you clearly know little on this topic so i suggest you research it.

6 proof or you are making it up..... hmm you have nothing but accusations, if you had anything you would have linked

7 hard to parse, but what is clear is you are claiming Bill "might " be guilty. Maybe you are no american so i will help you. In the USA unless a court finds you guilty you are innocent. thus Bill is innocent. you don't have to like it, but that is how we live. that is our law and if you are an american you should know that.

8 & 9 and same to you with knobs on....(clearly you had nothing so resorted to insults)

10 more noise, off topic and not true either. you have no proof at all of your first claim it is fake , and you can't prove any of it.

11 again you are just making stuff up. You have no proof just another baseless and foolish accusation made by someone who knows they have no proof but really really wishes they did.

your 11 points are childish, unsupported propaganda. and what is more you know it. but your zeal and hate makes you keep at it.

there is not one single thing YOU said that you can prove. 11 points and not one that you can actually prove which was exactly my point in the first place. and if i am wrong ? well prove it.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:12 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Most "Americans" (tongue in cheek) in NY, CA and Washington State.

It was the "deplorables" of Pennsylvania who kept her out, of which I am one, and I'm proud of it.
I am a Pennsylvania deplorable also, and proud of it as well. Thank goodness enough of the country woke up to at least slow down the rush to Totalitarianism that Hillary, and the Democrats represent.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Dude, you sound worse than Donald Trump right now...calling something you don't agree with doesn't make it fake news.

Like your response to number 4. "Russia hacked the DNC" has never been proven. Wikileaks aren't Russian hackers. And on top of that, the emails were ACTUAL emails from the DNC, so...how exactly is it fake? It still showed that the DNC were little weasels against Bernie and to get HRC the nomination. All Wikileaks did was expose it. It's like your mom walking in on you with your hands in the cookie jar before dinner. Had they had not been corrupt, there'd be nothing to even worry about. So I don't even understand why you even try to defend this. Your defense is laughable at best.

Your number 5 you even said "True" to... so you're basically arguing with yourself.

Also, number 9 was also proven that they literally smashed their phones before they could be searched. It was even admitted by staffers on CNN. And how the heck was Hillary's health fake, which they repeatedly lied about, instead of just simply saying "Hillary is ill"? Dude, she legit passed on last year on 9/11 after even going on Jimmy Kimmel to say that she's healthy.

Sorry, but your arguments flat out suck. But these are legit reasons why she lost. Hate to burst your bubble, but...just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's fake news.

As a democrat, it's the ones like you that give us a bad name and live in some fantasy land where HRC was perfect when she was possibly the worst candidate we could have.
cool story sonny.

but again i remind you to parse parse parse.

my post never claimed they were not reasons she lost, i mean really how many times do i need to say that to you?

what I clearly said is that the stories are mostly fake news. You might believe that russia did not hack the DNC, but almost every branch of our government says they did and that they have proof they did. I take their word over yours anyday of the week.

again i never claimed these stories are not a large part of why she lost i said the stores are fake news, propaganda , lies, false MOSTLY MOSTLY MOSTLY

(is that clear enough yet)

the phone smashing, is simple. It is very normal to physically destroy used hardware, i bet you drill out or smash your old drives too. it is standard practice in many companies and you can even buy a machine that chews up your small electronics . Putin's trolls, fox etc took that real and normal thing and turned it into propaganda. they spun the story as someone hiding something evil. that is my whole damn point, how that goes over your head is simply stunning.

the 8 points were mostly things that did not happen or did happen but spun to be scary. Hillary's email is a very minor story that was spun up into some mega sized BS. she did what many many others did and had a work around because the gov's tech sucked. But the rightwing tried to turn into to something big and scary by pretending they "knew" she was hiding something. nothing was ever found. a lousy few poorly marked low grade emails out of tens of thousands... i bet we would find worse in our own email historys. the standard she is held to is vastly higher than any other US politician in modern history.

all the hate and still there is not one single chargeable offense, not one real secret was spilled nobody was hurt etc. Yet still you guys want to pretend (yes pretend) these things were real.

i ask you sonny in benghazi was real and it really was hillary's fault, why was she found to be completely irresponsible for the events that unfolded.? really why with more investigations than trumpy has did hillary come out clean as a whistle...

and again i remind you i never claimed these stories were not part of why she lost i said they are fake , not accurate, unreal etc...

it is worth noting the Right wing propaganda machine is excellent and completely outclasses the left. they are light years ahead when it comes to taking everyday stuff and turning it into fear mongering. just look at pizzagate, a story patently false on the face of it, super easy to disprove yet too this date there are plenty of crazy people who believe some part of it must be true. why? because they love it, they so badly want it to be true that they cast aside common sense and simply embrace it.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:14 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
cool story sonny.

my post never claimed they were not reasons she lost, i mean really how many times do i need to say that to you?

what I clearly said is that the stories are mostly fake news. You might believe that russia did not hack the DNC, but almost every branch of our government says they did and that they have proof they did. I take their word over yours anyday of the week.

again i never claimed these stories are not a large part of why she lost i said the stores are fake news, propaganda , lies, false MOSTLY MOSTLY MOSTLY

the phone smashing, is simple. It is very normal to physically destroy used hardware, i bet you drill out or smash your old drives too. it is standard practice in many companies and you can even buy a machine that chews up your small electronics . Putin's trolls, fox etc took that real and normal thing and turned it into propaganda. they spun the story as someone hiding something evil. that is my whole damn point, how that goes over your head is simply stunning.

the 8 points were mostly things that did not happen or did happen but spun to be scary. Hillary's email is a very minor story that was spun up into some mega sized BS. she did what many many others did and had a work around because the gov's tech sucked. But the rightwing tried to turn into to something big and scary by pretending they "knew" she was hiding something. nothing was ever found. a lousy few poorly marked low grade emails out of tens of thousands... i bet we would find worse in our own email historys. the standard she is held to is vastly higher than any other US politician in modern history.

all the hate and still there is not one single chargeable offense, not one real secret was spilled nobody was hurt etc. Yet still you guys want to pretend (yes pretend) these things were real.

i ask you sonny in benghazi was real and it really was hillary's fault, why was she found to be completely irresponsible for the events that unfolded.? really why with more investigations than trumpy has did hillary come out clean as a whistle...

and again i remind you i never claimed these stories were not part of why she lost i said they are fake , not accurate, unreal etc...

it is worth noting the Right wing propaganda machine is excellent and completely outclasses the left. they are light years ahead when it comes to taking everyday stuff and turning it into fear mongering. just look at pizzagate, a story patently false on the face of it, super easy to disprove yet too this date there are plenty of crazy people who believe some part of it must be true. why? because they love it, they so badly want it to be true that they cast aside common sense and simply embrace it.

You see the part I bolded?

I stopped reading your post there.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's fake news. The fact is, she lost the election because people saw through her shadiness.

The fact that she's going on talk shows promoting a book about why she lost and still has no self-awareness as to why she lost is proof enough. Her actions now, going around on talk shows and whining about losing and pointing fingers, is EXACTLY why I didn't vote for her in 2016.

So, no, your "fake news" is not why I didn't vote for Hillary. Her own actions are why I didn't vote for Hillary.

If you don't understand that, then I can say nothing else. But that is why she lost.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:20 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's fake news. The fact is, she lost the election because people saw through her shadiness.

The fact that she's going on talk shows promoting a book about why she lost and still has no self-awareness as to why she lost is proof enough. Her actions now, going around on talk shows and whining about losing and pointing fingers, is EXACTLY why I didn't vote for her in 2016.

So, no, your "fake news" is not why I didn't vote for Hillary. Her own actions are why I didn't vote for Hillary.

If you don't understand that, then I can say nothing else. But that is why she lost.
Truth be told, cannot for the life of me understand, why they refuse to believe this...voter after voter tells them this and yet, they simply cannot accept it?

First it's the blame game,
then they call you names....

Old 09-15-2017, 11:25 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
cool story sonny.

so you think it's right her aids destroyed electronics and cell phones with govt data top secret or not on it? Why would they do that in the first place unless there was something very bad to hide and destroy??

You make it should everything bad is swirling around Hillary but she is totally innocent just a angel in the white house doing good for everybody. Where's my barf bag??

Old 09-15-2017, 12:03 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Reporter busts Hillary Clinton for lying about ‘severed head’ T-shirts for sale at GOP convention

Quote:
"They were selling T-shirts and mugs at the Republican [National] Convention with Trump holding my head. Nobody said a word. Not a word!”

Old 09-15-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:

the difference between you and me is i did not stop reading just because i disagree with you.

You failing to read what i said tells me it is you who is in denial, not me. Had you bothered to read more you would see that at no point do i claim the STORIES did not impact the election what i stated time and time again is that most of the stories are simply lies.

Now sonny if i am wrong pick out any of the stories that i said were false and prove them true. otherwise the story is simply an accusation and not a fact.

there were 8 if i recall correctly i pointed a couple were true, but i also pointed out a bunch of the lies. pick any of those and prove me wrong. show me the crimes, show me how Hillary is responsible or what the evil deed was...

but you wont will you sonny because you know the stories are propaganda, grains of truth surrounded by miles of lies. from birtherism to benghazi we have right wingers and haters claiming unproved accusations as facts because they LIKE the story.

go ahead sonny, pick one , try the phone story? we all know she had her phones destroyed, but the story as told by the right is a complete lie and pure propaganda.
if hillary did not destroy her old tech you and the right would be saying "hillary risked national security on exposed old phones"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies