Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 02:04 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Russia bragging about electing a new U.S. president sounds exactly like Trump bragging about some of the things he's done. It's over the top exaggeration. Russia didn't cast a single vote for Trump. Hillary won the popular vote and should have been president if she had any clue about how the system worked, and knew where to campaign. Fortunately for the non-elites, Hillary was too busy planning her post election party, and buying an extra house for her staff, to notice the lessons of Brexit over in Europe or to take a close look at the electoral map.

not if you take out California which I call the Mexico II...........Trump won 30 states for a reason and Republicans gave California for lost a long to me ago and God knows how many illegals voted in Lala land California.

Russia had nothing to do with Trump winning those 30 states to win the EC...this is the biggest fake news in our history next to the Cold War scare tactics and if under nuclear attack we can protect ourselves hiding under a desk at schools or the duct tape fake news if we are under chemical attack....all b.s.!

Hillary ran the most and worst negative campaigns in history with her 1 billion dollars. 25% of her campaign was about policy and 75% of her campaign was attacking Trump. She had the MSM , wall street on her side and Hollywood campaigning for her but she just couldn't sell it.

Secular Talk who are left put it best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I67iRM6ijMs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 03:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
For some, all the disinformation posted by Russian Trolls and the ads placed on FB,plus Comey's stunt just before the election was surely a factor , but I firmly believe that the vast majority who voted for Trump did so, as a slap in the face to the do-nothing GOP who has promised for 7 years to repeal and replace Obamacare! Too bad the idiots chose a total bulls*****ng failed businessman phony,who hasn't worked a day since squatting in our White House! 8moths, not one single legislative victory...... but new lies every hour on the hour!
given the alternatives, people in the states that trump won believed that he was the best candidate for the job.

i mean, jill stein? really? she is so far left she makes stalin look like a conservative.

and gary johnson. a decent enough candidate, but there was no way he would win the general election, very little in the way of recognition.

and then we have hillary clinton. one of the most evil and vile women to run for ANY office, let alond president. if i were a democrat, i would rather have voted for the likes of diane feinstein, or even maxine waters over hillary clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Goodness.

It's like trying to read Russian.

hmmm perhaps you are on to something here. is it possible that autumn is really a russian trying to stir the pot?

Old 09-13-2017, 05:30 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Try to understand how propaganda works. Nobody admits to falling for it or even realizing it's propaganda in the first place.
I wouldn't have voted for Hillary in 2008 and she was surrounded with less controversy then. I didn't vote for Trump either. Both were that bad.
As far as the Russians lied about Hillary? Calling a liar a liar isn't a bad thing.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:06 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
In that case Trump must be comatose because he still believes Russia did nothing.

You would too if you were trying to build Trump tower in Moscow during your campaign, had long term business interests with Russian oligarchs, wanted to run the white house as a family business, and had a son in law meeting with a Russian sanctioned bank. Actually I could go on and on but you get the point.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:17 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
someone is trying very hard to deflect. legislation is not the topic of this thread, there are plenty of other threads for you to go and cry about legislation.

I still want to know how Russia got me to change my vote to Trump, in fact I had already pretty much decided on Trump long before Russia even allegedly entered the picture.

Do you remember that crazy man that showed up at that restaurant that believed that Clinton was running a child sex ring wanting to rescue the children? He's one extreme of what weaponized propaganda can do. I had a friend that changed her mind and voted for Trump after she read the same propaganda. It can sway people, especially people that believe everything in print without doing research. She is unfortunately part of the low information crowd. She is still clueless as to what's going on today. There were a lot of misinformed seniors that voted for Trump. One told me that she didn't want Sharia law taught in our schools and Trump wouldn't allow that. Oh Yikes. Talk about gullible, low information.

I'm sure you made an intelligent informed decision when you voted for Trump, but there are many thousands who fell pray to weaponized propaganda.

My friend has since changed her mind about Trump, and said she immediately regretted her decision.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:43 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Do you remember that crazy man that showed up at that restaurant that believed that Clinton was running a child sex ring wanting to rescue the children? He's one extreme of what weaponized propaganda can do. I had a friend that changed her mind and voted for Trump after she read the same propaganda. It can sway people, especially people that believe everything in print without doing research. She is unfortunately part of the low information crowd. She is still clueless as to what's going on today. There were a lot of misinformed seniors that voted for Trump. One told me that she didn't want Sharia law taught in our schools and Trump wouldn't allow that. Oh Yikes. Talk about gullible, low information.

I'm sure you made an intelligent informed decision when you voted for Trump, but there are many thousands who fell pray to weaponized propaganda.

My friend has since changed her mind about Trump, and said she immediately regretted her decision.
i know a bunch of folk who believed a lot of it, and even after stepping through it the response was very clear.

"well there is no smoke without fire". In other words they could logically see the accusations were false but in their minds she was now guilty of something, because they had heard a lot of 'bad" stories.

which is why the left should do the samething. We should be targeting up and coming Republicans with nasty stories, hitting sex, money drugs and jesus... it is what they do why not play the same game. to long the left has played fair while the right lies and cheats.

it is time for the left to become as cheap and scummy. it would seem lying works as long as you just keep lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies