Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 06:26 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times

Advertisements

According to the Dept of Labor there are a record number of job openings right now in the US. So how does Cult 45 keep spinning the narrative that all these filthy illegals have snatched up all the jobs hardworking Americans deserve? Can we skip the wall now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
According to the Dept of Labor there are a record number of job openings right now in the US. So how does Cult 45 keep spinning the narrative that all these filthy illegals have snatched up all the jobs hardworking Americans deserve? Can we skip the wall now?
So you are saying the Black people displaced from work is their fault... I just want to understand your logic... Hey poor people, liberals says you deserve to be poor because there are job openings... they don't care about what you believe and know to be true....

Old 09-13-2017, 06:38 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
So you are saying the Black people displaced from work is their fault... I just want to understand your logic... Hey poor people, liberals says you deserve to be poor because there are job openings... they don't care about what you believe and know to be true....
WTH are you talking about? Who said anything about black people? Please try to make your next response in non jibberish

Old 09-13-2017, 06:40 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Why do you have to make this into a race issue, are there absolutely no other race of people out of work in all of the country. What about the people in coal country, is everybody working there.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:42 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Do tell us how you came to this conclusion. Put down the drink first.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:42 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
WTH are you talking about? Who said anything about black people? Please try to make your next response in non jibberish
You didn't, this person want to hijack your thread and make it about race right off the bat.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:44 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Oh, look! The race card!

Dammit, I thought that, as a liberal, that was MY move to make.

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
I don't even think Donald truly believes that illegals are taking all the good jobs. But it's what Trump's racist, angry supporters want to hear, so he feeds it to them.

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
[quote=CCbaxter;49503440]According to the Dept of Labor there are a record number of job openings right now in the US. So how does Cult 45 keep spinning the narrative that all these filthy illegals have snatched up all the jobs hardworking Americans deserve? Can we skip the wall now?[/QUOTE]

No

Old 09-13-2017, 06:45 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
That was the narrative, if you didn't know the narrative... I would suggest not talking about the narrative...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies