Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 05:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I guess they are just doing their civic duty. If known outlaws are on the premises, any respectable company or individual would do the same.
How does one know they are "outlaws"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Bawww hawww hawww, No intent to insult but that's the funniest thing you've said yet. <bold>

I think willy-nilly and wholesale unmasking of surveilled U.S. citizens, the NSA doing wholesale recording and storage of all forms of communication used by U.S. citizens on U.S. soil and investigating people to FIND something they've done wrong (not investigating crimes and finding those involved) is real close if not exactly a police state.
LEO's maintain more lists than you know, all you've seen are the public ones like convicted drug dealer registries,convicted sex offender registries, lists of hackers,gang members and potential terrorists as well as radical groups etc,etc,etc.

I think if everyone asked for their FBI file and they were required to actually give you all of it y'all would be shocked.

I'm not being a conspiracy nut, those things I mention above openly exist. The question is, what don't they tell us about.
Fair enough, the out of control authoritarian government has far exceeded it's boundaries here, and I've complained about every instance of it.

It is NOT the country we are supposed to be.

Old 09-19-2017, 05:58 PM

89,007 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Motel 6 is NOT bringing anyone in and there is NO way you can harbor someone unless you know for a fact that are here illegally
Incorrect. Read the language of the law again:

"knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact"

Old 09-19-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Incorrect. Read the language of the law again:

"knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact"
They fall under neither category or every single American would have to start reporting every single Hispanic they see. There is NO way they can factually determine someone is here illegally. Only a Federal Court can do that.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:55 PM

89,007 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They fall under neither category or every single American would have to start reporting every single Hispanic they see. There is NO way they can factually determine someone is here illegally. Only a Federal Court can do that.
"See something; say something." That's what the government has requested.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I received this reply to the above post via Reputation, anonymously of course.

"What actions? How about have their heads cut off, just like the Sinaloa cartel does. Those guys don't **** around!"

Evidently, reporting illegals to ICE authorities deserves a death sentence. The Far Left is nuts and, worse, dangerous. Don't agree with them and you deserve the punishment of having your "heads cut off".
This ain't Mexico and; even the cartels WON'T dare try that in the US cause very bad things will happen to their kind.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:05 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
Somebody should print up the names and addresses of these rat employees, and make a bunch of copies to staple all around Maryvale.
Be careful saying stuff like that cause that CAN get DHS involved real quick. BTW: illegal aliens and their helpers are the real rats, NOT US citizens trying to deport them.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:06 PM

34,045 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Be careful saying stuff like that cause that CAN get DHS involved real quick. BTW: illegal aliens and their helpers are the real rats, NOT US citizens trying to deport them.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:46 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
At least 20 undocumented immigrants reportedly have been arrested at two Motel 6 properties in Arizona that provide their guest lists to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.

Due to a 2015 Supreme Court decision, law enforcement officials can't force hotels to turn over information about guests. This means these Motel 6 hotels are voluntarily offering the information with the full knowledge guests could possibly end up arrested or deported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ice-now-c...222807530.html

So, Motel 6's doing its job, nothing bad about "outing" lawbreakers.
What laws have they broke. I though Trump was going after the bad hombres.

Old 09-20-2017, 12:46 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What laws have they broke. I though Trump was going after the bad hombres.
Entry without inspection.

Present in the US without authorization.

Obtaining employment without authorization.

Use of social services without authorization.

Shall I go on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies