Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 08:47 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yet, he is still President and will be for another 7+ years.

Too bad for the sobbing Kens of the world.
How will he be president for 7+ years? Terms are only 4 years and I doubt he gets re-elected
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 08:48 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
Give her credit...she is being honest in confessing she was duped by trump on the border wall. His base supporters will not acknowledge this. They will go along with him, no matter what he lied about....no repeal or replace Obamacare, no wall, etc.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:49 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
I don't want Trump impeached. I'd rather have him than Pence as president.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:52 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Sometimes even the blind can see the obvious. One by one, people are starting to wake up to the terrible mistake America made in November.
And the worst mistake would have been to elect Hillary.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:54 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
LOL

Conservative icon Ann Coulter - who WAS one of Trumps' biggest and earliest supporters, author of "In Trump We Trust" - has pretty much had it with the Orange-headed Buffoon.

Pass the popcorn. Watching this show is FUN!

"Ann Coulter, conservative Republican commentator and author of the book “In Trump We Trust,†reached peak Donald Trump frustration on Thursday morning when she tweeted, “At this point, who doesn’t want Trump impeached?†and said she'd prefer President Mike Pence if the promised border wall falls through.

She posted in response to Trump’s early morning tweet voicing his sympathy for young DACA recipients. “They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own,†Trump tweeted at 5:35 a.m. EST, “brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security.†..."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ann-coult...130119011.html

Ken
So 12% of the country are against DACA. That's the percent of the country that agrees with Coulter.

This woman is so irrelevant--her cries in the wind are pathetic.

New bumper sticker in town -- Trump For Trump

Old 09-14-2017, 08:55 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
I'm With Her----->Ann Coulter.

Trump is Benedict Arnold. He has disavowed a primary campaign promise to his voters. I would never have voted for Hillary, but Trump is turning out to be everything his critics said he was....a flip flopping liar.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
I won't judge Republicans, conservatives or Trump supporters (yes you can be part of one these groups without identifying with the others -- just saying).....by Ann Coulter.

Same way you can't judge Trump protesters, liberals or Democrats by Michael Moore.

They are in the business of keeping themselves in the news...somehow, anyhow.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:56 AM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
I love watching Trump cultists prove that their support was contingent on Trump harming the people that they hate. Allowing children brought to this country through no fault of their own to remain and perhaps even become citizens does not appease the white nationalists, racists and other assorted scumbags that make up the Trump base.

I think Trump himself may be surprised at the level of hate and anger exhibited by some of these people. If he has any soul or shred of humanity left, he had to have been freaked out when he saw the Neo Nazis, KKK and other white supremacists put on their shameful display in Charlottesville while explicitly supporting the Trump administration. One of his supporters murdered a young woman, no normal person would be unaffected by that type of thing.

It may be wishful thinking but I like to think that Trump may have seen the extreme anger and violence his supporters were capable of and decided to go down another path. A path of cooperation and compromise that will actually benefit our country instead of just firing up the crazies for the next election cycle.

I think you are being too generous. Don't forget that some of those Nazi's are 'very nice people' according to Trump.

I will concede that I do think Trump is concerned about the DACA kids, however he had a sharp learning curve last week when he discovered his ratings improved and he got some good press after his meeting with Chuck and Nancy, (now his best buddies ) after they all agreed to extend the debt ceiling.
Trump loves to score a point and there's nothing he likes better than good press so now he's on a roll.
Lots more deals with Chuck and Nancy, the new best buds, to follow.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:12 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yet, he is still President and will be for another 7+ years.

Too bad for the sobbing Kens of the world.
Good luck with that.
LOL
I'm not "sobbing" - not by a LONG shot.
Trump is achieving next to nothing of the GOP agenda - no Obamacare Repeal, no Border Wall, and likely no Tax Reform - AND to top it all off, he's energizing Democrats AND making the ENTIRE GOP look incompentent and racist.

Life is good!

Ken

Old 09-14-2017, 09:15 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
How will he be president for 7+ years? Terms are only 4 years and I doubt he gets re-elected
I doubt he'll even make it 4 years - and I have to admit to mixed feelings about that. I'd rather have that incompetent buffoon Trump as Pres than Pence (who MIGHT actually be able to move the GOP agenda forward).

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies