Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 03:21 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
FAKE NEWS.

judicial Watch is an extremist right wing group hell bent on attacking Hillary, Obama and any other leader of the left.

they have many millions of dollars an army of lawyers. If they had the slightest real proof of anything at all they would be in court right away in front of a republican judge shouting their heads off.

BUT it is all BULL, thus Judicial Watch does what is always does, it shouts baseless accusations from the sidelines making sure it's funders think it remains worthwhile.

Judicial Watch spends much of its times stealing votes from minorities and poor people they go from poor county to county suing to get voters off the roles. but they only do it where they think they can weaken the democrats. they are yet another tool of the uber wealthy. and they have managed to strip away the rights of many a red state republican vote who does not even know the same guy who funded their rep is funding lawyers to take away their employment rights, civil rights etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 03:24 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Yes. The only delay now is the color of the prison jumpsuit. The prison wants Hillary to wear Neon Orange jumpsuits and she wants to wear putrid, boring brown, much like all her other pantsuits and clothes she owns.
yet there is no case, and if there were going to be case why would Judicial watch give the defense a heads up so early ?

answer,.... because it is all a lie pushed out right now because Trump's base is upset with his backtracking on DACA, thus Hillary hillary hillary ... trump is doing it as well.

when in doubt, shout hillary...

Old 09-14-2017, 03:27 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Is this for real? How is this different from Trump appointing and hiring those who do him favors, such as killing fraud investigations, donating to his campaign or foundation, helping Ivanka's business? How about cozying up to foreign leaders who give him the permits and assistance he needs to build his hotels? Or Eric and Lil Donny selling access to their father?

The Clinton torch and pitchfork crowd kill me. They act so very very sanctimonious regarding Hillary, while Donny Trump, president, has done the same, and possibly worse. Geez--give us a break with the double standard and hypocrisy.

And ya know what? At this point, I would support Hillary if she stood in the middle of the street and shot people. If it's good enough for Trump supporters, it's good enough for me.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:20 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Drain.The.Swamp

Old 09-14-2017, 05:17 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,521,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Thanks for posting this.
Prison should be her retirement home!!

Would this mean Comey would/should be a cell mate ?
Would this be some emails be would have seen and ignored?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Is the bolded English?

Trump just might join them in prison.
Lol. That would be cell phone auto correct .

Oh come on , for what?? Trump joining them.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:23 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
LOL

Good luck with that.

I swear you folks are sooooooooooooo gullible.

Ken

Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,000 times
We have many, many naive people on this website and others in deep denial about what goes on in this country. Willful ignorance and extreme, irrational bias.

It hasn't always been that citizens didn't care about truth or crimes. Believe it or not, people used to be intent on purging our Govt of bad actors and it didn't matter A BIT whether they were in your Party or the other. Voters wanted any elected or appointed official out if they broke laws.

Now, the 21st century? Laws, what are those? Oh right, they're for peons and leaders of the opposing political party not for us or any rulers from our team. Total la-la land.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
If Hillary Clinton goes to jail, it will be to visit and laugh at Donald Trump. He's the one under investigation.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:33 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
If at this point, you don't know, there is probably no helping you.

You have willfully turned a blind eye...and that is all on you. Part of the problem.
Yeah i heaR the crooked corrupt criminal allegations but as of yet thats all ive heard, ill presume as America is a nation of laws that she will get a trial before she gets locked up or found innocent of all charges.? what are the charges against her?

Old 09-14-2017, 06:04 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Yeah i heaR the crooked corrupt criminal allegations but as of yet thats all ive heard, ill presume as America is a nation of laws that she will get a trial before she gets locked up or found innocent of all charges.? what are the charges against her?
You simply don't get it, although a few of us here have tried to impart it. NO, she most likely won't ever get arrested, indicted, tried and either acquitted or convicted. That is not the same as declaring her innocent.

Lots of people get away with their crimes while others have powerful protectors. The financial industry, insurance, medical, politics, non-profit, business in general.....there are criminals at all levels of those worlds who have never been caught or it got covered up for them.

I've seen plenty of it myself and heard many other stories from friends/family/colleagues. That's not good, of course, but I argue that when people see the leaders of our country get away with this stuff over and over, they feel they are now entitled to as well. It is not a over-statement to say, 'when we become largely lawless it's only a matter of time before we turn into a third world nation.' If you've been to a few you'd know what I mean.

Btw, I believe Bush Jr committed treason with the fake WMD info they fronted as pretext to go to war. Horrendous and he should sipping soup in Sing Sing. But, nope, he's very protected also. And Obama? Probably the most protected of all. Someday, I'm hoping, Americans will have had enough of this sh*t, stop bickering about stupid stuff between ourselves and hold the elites ACCOUNTABLE! We're nothing but slave peons until we do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies