Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 01:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
There is no way to explain that comment intelligently.

I will tell you this ~ I have a friend that shares Fox News crap on FB and if I actually click on it and look at the comment section ~ I cannot tell you how many RWNJ's still rant on and on about Michelle Obama being a man.

That's how gross they are and where their thoughts lie.
Oh, I know. But I'm an eternal optimist.

It's bad enough how many grown-ass men -- in a country that pats itself on the back for its "progressive" treatment of women -- spout that kind of mind-numbingly stupid, adolescent crap. But it amazes me how many American WOMEN do, as well. There are a couple of them on this thread and others.

As I often say, many American women are well-trained lapdogs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 01:27 PM

3,499 posts, read 2,787,848 times
I would worry more about Trump going to jail than Clinton.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:30 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Oh, I know. But I'm an eternal optimist.

It's bad enough how many grown-ass men -- in a country that pats itself on the back for its "progressive" treatment of women -- spout that kind of mind-numbingly stupid, adolescent crap. But it amazes me how many American WOMEN do, as well. There are a couple of them on this thread and others.

As I often say, many American women are well-trained lapdogs.

What's is even worse is that the 2 of you thought that was a statement to be taken as true/serious, that is mind numbing stupidity....

And Dixie....you should look around your own town before talking about stupidity.....

Old 09-15-2017, 01:45 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
Clinton is never ever going to jail. Never. Not happening. We do not lock up First Ladies in the US. She's got nothing to worry about except disgrace.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:47 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Whatever the hell that means. My first thought is, What a freaking stupid, sexist, misogynist thing to say. But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...
No, no need to give him the benefit of the doubt. Your first thought was right on target.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:56 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
What you think is just as irrevelent.

The folks in the DOJ don't want to be part of the body count is my irrelevant thought.
LOL
"The Body Count" - the dumbest conspiracy theory to EVER appear on the internet (and that's saying a LOT).
Good luck with that.

Ken

Old 09-15-2017, 02:06 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What's is even worse is that the 2 of you thought that was a statement to be taken as true/serious, that is mind numbing stupidity....

And Dixie....you should look around your own town before talking about stupidity.....
YA, exactly. This is proof positive of a comment I made on another thread about libbies having very little sense of humor. They're so wound-up and angry all the time -- just like their psychological masters want them. Lighten-up triggered snowflakes.

And, btw, Obama is BI-RACIAL. How did the libbies not say, "wait a minute, he's 50% white so, people referring to him as black is pretty racist. That's not right." But noooooooo, it flew right over their brainwashed knuckle heads. Unreal.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:22 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
Best post I've read in a month. Outstanding.

None of it makes sense to me at all. She has absolutely no value to the oligarchy anymore, none. But she has now been let loose on this book speaking tour, with her bewilderment and arrogance intact, continuing to damage the political class and sow the seeds of distrust among the American people.

If they rounded her up, along with a small handful of her crooked acolytes and prosecuted them and held a trial.....and they were convicted, it would go a long ways instilling some trust back into the system.

But at this point, it looks like there's just such a large disconnect or they plain don't care. Either way, they, and the system continues to lose the faith of the American people. And at some point in the future, it will self destruct.
What restore trust?

The half of us who hate her. Not the half of us who still give her the benefit of the doubt.

Richard Scaife spent millions and years trying to paint her as unfit. He proved nothing.

I will take the loss of her e mails as a serious problem when somebody goes after Rove and Bush for destroying three times as many.

Her unsecured computers? What about the Republican party providing the Bush White House with computers and servers so their communications could avoid archiving and public record.

Can David Brock's make all the lies he told go away. Despite his own conversion?

Knocking Hillary is big business. Ask all the conservative pundits. They got rich off of it.

What crime has she committed?

IMO, vetting that sob she married on 60 minutes turned him out on the world. I hold that against her. Being a corporatist and in the pocket of Wall Street and neo cons is not a criminal act.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:54 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Hillary was incredibly stupid for believing she did not have to "work" up until election night (she thought she had it in the bag) and taking naps while the election results were coming in...

Old 09-15-2017, 02:57 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Oh, please. That mind numbingly stupid stuff isn't just in that one little post on City Data. It's regularly all over the Internet. I have read some of the most vile crap being said about her, and it usually comes down to comments about her appearance. Now, apparently, she's not even a woman.

I've moved around a little, so I have more than one town, but thanks for the advice. Where brilliant town do you live in?

And I do have a great sense of humor. I live in the Excited States of America, after all.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 09-15-2017 at 03:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies