Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 03:05 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
YA, exactly. This is proof positive of a comment I made on another thread about libbies having very little sense of humor. They're so wound-up and angry all the time -- just like their psychological masters want them. Lighten-up triggered snowflakes.

And, btw, Obama is BI-RACIAL. How did the libbies not say, "wait a minute, he's 50% white so, people referring to him as black is pretty racist. That's not right." But noooooooo, it flew right over their brainwashed knuckle heads. Unreal.
Guess what? I'm not a "libbie." And it sounds to me like you're taking my post very, very seriously. Lighten up.

Do try to think beyond the binary conservative vs liberal American political straightjacket. Try really, really hard.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 09-15-2017 at 03:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 03:06 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Whatever the hell that means. My first thought is, What a freaking stupid, sexist, misogynist thing to say. But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: perhaps you can explain this comment. Intelligently.
Maybe you missed all the times she said we should vote for her because she's a woman. If you didn't she used the term sexist and misogynist many times if you did not support her being the 1st female President.

She played the female card many times to get the female vote. Did you vote for her only because she was a female?

Back on topic... Yes she should be in jail but she won't. Her punishment has been far worse. Rejection and ridicule.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Maybe you missed all the times she said we should vote for her because she's a woman. If you didn't she used the term sexist and misogynist many times if you did not support her being the 1st female President.

She played the female card many times to get the female vote. Did you vote for her only because she was a female?

Back on topic... Yes she should be in jail but she won't. Her punishment has been far worse. Rejection and ridicule.
What makes you think I voted for her?

Once again, if I don't like Trump, that can only mean one thing, I suppose: I'm a humorless libtar*.

And don't go projecting your idea of the "typical" Clinton voter onto me. If it's not already perfectly clear that I hold women to high standards, then I don't know what to tell you.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:13 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
If she goes to jail, it won't be her fault.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:37 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Oh, please. That mind numbingly stupid stuff isn't just in that one little post on City Data. It's regularly all over the Internet. I have read some of the most vile crap being said about her, and it usually comes down to comments about her appearance. Now, apparently, she's not even a woman.
But we are talking about here, in this thread, now...not other things you've read. I'm not saying it's not out there, but I'm specifically talking about the post you quoted, and your buddy who thinks that post was supposed to be taken as a serious post....

Quote:
I've moved around a little, so I have more than one town, but thanks for the advice. Where brilliant town do you live in?
I've moved around also, started in MI then KY, GA, AK, CO, VA, KY, South Korea, AL, South Korea, and finally retired in AL.....

90 miles south of you, Huntsville.

Quote:
And I do have a great sense of humor. I live in the Excited States of America, after all.
That's hard to believe, really, if you think that that post you quoted was to be taken serious....

Old 09-15-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Once again, if I don't like Trump, that can only mean one thing, I suppose: I'm a humorless libtar*.

And don't go projecting your idea of the "typical" Clinton voter onto me. If it's not already perfectly clear that I hold women to high standards, then I don't know what to tell you.
You make than an easy assumption for those that read your posts.....

Old 09-15-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You make than an easy assumption for those that read your posts.....
Well, then you need to learn to think outside the US political box, too.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:51 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:

The funny thing is, many people will claim that they only voted for Trump because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for Clinton. But there are millions of people for whom the opposite was true--they only voted for Clinton because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

I know several very hardcore Republicans who did exactly that. They are absolutely not "typical Clinton voters," just people who could not stomach Donald Trump.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

I've moved around also, started in MI then KY, GA, AK, CO, VA, KY, South Korea, AL, South Korea, and finally retired in AL.....

90 miles south of you, Huntsville.
Cool.

So what have you got against Nashville?

Old 09-15-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Well, then you need to learn to think outside the US political box, too.
LOL...yea...as a person who is retired military, I am/was (still have to) forced to think outside the US political box, just due to the fact that I've had flaming liberals in charge of me and if I did not think like them or act the way they wanted me to act, I would receive a bad NCOER.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies