Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 06:33 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I voted for Trump. Not because I was a republican. I am a mix. A little of both.
In the last 8 months it's been nothing but fails for this administration because the majority republicans are screwing Trump. Why not branch out? At least try? The American people deserve more than partisan politics. Honestly, the republicans have been an embarrassment. At least the Dems got things done when they were majority.
I don't blame the man. Especially because I am not tied to either party. The whole system is a joke.
Have to say I agree with you.

I don't blame the man, either. Yes, the whole system is indeed a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 06:38 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Settle down.

You didn't elect a Democrat.

You elected an egomaniac with no true ideology other than saying what he needed to say to "win".

He wants to "win" regardless of what "winning" actually means.
Is your cat a bureaucrat?

Old 09-14-2017, 06:44 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
He was being politically expedient. Because he knew that D voters would never have nominated him. So he decided to run his scam on R voters instead.

It worked.
I don't think anybody really knows the deal with him. Some have suggested he never really wanted the job and is thoroughly not enjoying himself by now.

I think he half wanted the job and was naive enough to think he could walk in there and show everybody a thing or two and walk out a hero. And now he knows better.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:45 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I don't think anybody really knows the deal with him. Some have suggested he never really wanted the job and is thoroughly not enjoying himself by now.

I think he half wanted the job and was naive enough to think he could walk in there and show everybody a thing or two and walk out a hero. And now he knows better.
^^^^^^ this

Old 09-14-2017, 08:14 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,561,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post

He wouldn't try so many times and so hard if he didn't want the job.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:45 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,597,011 times
Maybe I didn't make a mistake in voting for him at all.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:48 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
He is NOT a Democrat! Good God, don't blame him on us!
You actually admit you are a DEMOCRAT? Really? LOL!!!!

Old 09-14-2017, 08:54 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,100,287 times
Quote:
He was being politically expedient. Because he knew that D voters would never have nominated him. So he decided to run his scam on R voters instead.

It worked.
I agree. The man has no moral or even political compass. He will say whatever gets him to his desired outcome, which usually is self promotion or enrichment. Its all "the art of the deal." That's why he lies all the time. Actually, he is more into bullsh*tting than lying; to be a lair, you have to believe in a truth, then purposefully say something different. To be a bullsh*tter, you just throw off whatever you feel like saying, whether it is true or not, and you really don't care.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:05 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:

It worked.
The Democrats had Hillary, she was anointed before the primaries began. A person under federal criminal investigation yet the D's as you call them chose her. And she lost. Bernie was out there but your party said no, you can't choose him.

Trump swings way to the left the democrats will line up behind him. The electorate overall is not too bright. Otherwise it would not have been Trump vs. Clinton.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:08 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
You spin round .....spin spin spin.

When Donald flips and decides not to work with Dems -- all his Trumpsters will jump in with a new spin. That was his plan all along -- it is what he promised us.....we knew this...he's so smart. He's so amazing.....we knew this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies