Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2017, 05:16 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please translate.

Here in America we speak English.
I'll translate it for you.

Democrats burn flags, attack police, burn their community.

You're welcome.

Carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 05:20 PM

108 posts, read 53,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Think about this a little farther.

What if one considers the killing of a citizen as the "first brick"? And the actions you see as the "gloves off"?
that " citizen" was an armed heroin dealer out on parole who rammed his car into the cops and led them on wild high speed chase and was shot reaching for a gun. What a human piece of garbage

Old 09-16-2017, 05:22 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

You're welcome.

Carry on.
Only in America are people proud to only know one language.

The text isn't even that difficult to translate if you have a basic understanding of the English language.

Translated it says, "The protest march after the acquittal of Jason Stockley, found not guilty of the murder of Anthony Lamar Smith in 2011."

Old 09-16-2017, 05:36 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngh100 View Post
that " citizen" was an armed heroin dealer out on parole who rammed his car into the cops and led them on wild high speed chase and was shot reaching for a gun. What a human piece of garbage
And Jason Stockley, the cop who shot the citizen, before having any indication of any weapon stated "I'm going to kill this m***** f*****"
I don't refer to many people as pieces of garbage, but this is disturbing behavior from someone entrusted to uphold the law. And his statement of intent to kill someone certainly brings into question any claim of self-defense.

Old 09-16-2017, 05:40 PM

108 posts, read 53,772 times
If some white heroin dealer out on parole rams his car into cops and endangers innocent civilians lives people by leading cops on a high speed chase I dont care if some black cop says hes going to kill him in the heat of a high speed chase.

blm and antifa and these protesters are just sick , what a joke of a movement.

Old 09-16-2017, 05:42 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:
I dont care if some black cop says hes going to kill him in the heat of a high speed chase.
That's a fundamental difference between you and I

Old 09-16-2017, 09:12 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times
Quote:
If some white heroin dealer out on parole rams his car into cops and endangers innocent civilians lives people by leading cops on a high speed chase I dont care if some black cop says hes going to kill him in the heat of a high speed chase.
Unless the person possesses an immediate threat to the public, there is no reason for the police to engage in a high speed police chase. A low life drug dealer is not worth the risk to the community.

Old 09-17-2017, 03:58 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

You're welcome.

Carry on.
Speaking of carrying on

Old 09-17-2017, 04:18 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
He wasn't found not guilty he had a judge who gave him a pass.

Old 09-17-2017, 06:47 AM

5,169 posts, read 4,942,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Think about this a little farther.

What if one considers the killing of a citizen as the "first brick"? And the actions you see as the "gloves off"?
Quote:
Pretty much my answer, only you beat me to it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies