Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2017, 01:48 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the bold only....you keep making remarks, using leftist logic, then say everyone who disagrees with you needs to think outside of leftist logic....
Excuse me? I'm telling people they need to think outside of "leftist" logic?

Just because I don't subscribe to YOUR thinking doesn't mean I'm a "leftist." As I've told you before, I'm not a "liberal." I'm VERY centrist. I'm very open minded. I'm very flexible. Please try to grasp that not everyone is a political ideologue.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:00 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Quote:
Ummm, I'm not some leftist superstar saying anything bad about the president.....maybe this thread is to much for you to comprehend, sometimes, programmers have the inability to understand basics in life....

Ummmmmm, the cigar thing is true....and proving the left as hypocrites is exactly correct, a beautiful thing...
Leftist Superstar? Are you kidding me? He's a celebrity chef with a mild form of Tourette's. Most Luddites and Muggles have no idea who he is. He says whatever is on his brilliant mind, no matter how twisted, and how much I disagree with his individual remark(s) . He came down hard on Emeril, and Emeril's recipes have never let me down. Emeril is ten times the chef Bourdain is. Are some people incapable of disagreeing with someone they relate to? I still love Anthony.

Grow a pair, sunshine.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:06 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
It is astounding to me how many prominent Progressives have publicly said they wish Trump murdered or want to murder him themselves. Advocating murder reveals the frightening view of their psyche.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:10 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Even further lows, if you can believe it.

Unfreaking believable the nonstop implied death threats and jokes.

No longer will watch or support this moron.

CNN host Anthony Bourdain says he would poison Trump if he had to cook for him | Fox News

Fox News' Jesse Watters Says Hurting Trump is a Job Requirement at CNN After Anthony Bourdain's Joke
Lock him up. You can't threaten a U.S. president.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,594,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Bourdain is proof you can be rich and successful but don't have to be smart .
Just like Trump!

Old 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Not outraged....just showing that it's perfectly fine for the left to say something like this, and it's o.k., as long as you have a "D" at the end of your name.

YES...you got me there.....impeached as a president and never leaving the office.....attempt to think before responding...

What are you basing your "bar" off of? hillary or slick willie?

Only in a lefties mind.....
I don't have a D at the end of my name. Or at the beginning of my name. Or anywhere within my name.

Coming back with something to the effect of "because you're a leftie" as a retort to practically any given statement is just not very clever, imaginitive or worth my while frankly.
I have far more intelligent discussions with my kids.

Anyway, carry on.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:43 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking CNN host Anthony Bourdain says he would poison Trump if he had to cook for him

Quote:
Anthony Bourdain, host of “Parts Unknown” on liberal CNN, said last week that he would poison Donald Trump if the celebrity chef was asked to cater a peace summit between the President and Kim Jong Un.

“Hemlock,” Bourdain simply replied when asked by TMZ what he would serve Trump and the North Korean dictator.
Hey, Trumplings...

Please stow that look of phony outrage you're giving us after you just came in from the back yard where you and the guy down the block got together to burn your MAGA hats.

I know it's not in your character, but READ Bourdain's comment.

He'd serve tRump and Kim Junk Un hemlock. Neither one would be poisoned unless he drank it. And even those two imbeciles probably aren't dumb enough to do that. It probably smells like turpentine.

Besides, Anthony Bourdain is a real hoot. Love his TV travelogue programs. I haven't read any of his books but I'll be certain to now.

Carry on.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:44 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Excuse me? I'm telling people they need to think outside of "leftist" logic?

Just because I don't subscribe to YOUR thinking doesn't mean I'm a "leftist." As I've told you before, I'm not a "liberal." I'm VERY centrist. I'm very open minded. I'm very flexible. Please try to grasp that not everyone is a political ideologue.
Sorry dixie, you say " not everyone is a political ideologue (meaning you)" yet your posts speak a very clearly different way....

You can continue to say that you are different, if that makes you feel better, yet, EXCUSE ME, your posts say different...

Old 09-17-2017, 02:53 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Leftist Superstar?
Yes...yes..now he is....

Quote:
Are you kidding me? He's a celebrity chef with a mild form of Tourette's.
Not sure what what you're trying to say or prove here?

Quote:
Most Luddites and Muggles have no idea who he is. He says whatever is on his brilliant mind, no matter how twisted, and how much I disagree with his individual remark(s) .
Don't think you understand the definiation of luddites nor muggles means....but continue..

ANd then with all this hype you spew, you say, you disagree with his remarks...

Quote:
He came down hard on Emeril, and Emeril's recipes have never let me down. Emeril is ten times the chef Bourdain is. Are some people incapable of disagreeing with someone they relate to? I still love Anthony.
WOW, great....still not sure if you even have a discussion, but you appear to, if it makes you feel better.

Quote:
Grow a pair, sunshine.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you got me there.....

Maybe you should look at your useless rant about Emeril and re-think your statement about growing a pair.....

Old 09-17-2017, 02:57 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
It is astounding to me how many prominent Progressives have publicly said they wish Trump murdered or want to murder him themselves. Advocating murder reveals the frightening view of their psyche.
Ted Nugent said Obama should suck on his machine gun, and that Hillary should be hanged for treason.

That got him a visit to the white house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies