Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2017, 04:35 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,726,771 times

Advertisements

What hypocrites. Their hypocrisy is actually humorous.
--------------
On Friday afternoon I went on CNN and said the only two things that had never let me down were the first amendment and boobs. It’s a statement I’ve made hundreds of times, either in written or spoken form. Including on CNN’s Headline News, also to a female host, on the day before and on this exact same website on the very day I went on the show.

In the resulting kerfuffle a woman and another guest took offense and before you knew it I was the number one trending topic in America, on my way to adding 40,000 Twitter followers in a little over 24 hours.

Now it’s Monday and the resulting couple of days have proven one important fact — I was the only honest person involved in that CNN interview.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/c...ge-said-boobs/

Most importantly, Brooke Baldwin is lying when she claimed she was offended by what I said. She’s a total hypocrite. How do we know this? Via these two videos of her on CNN.

The first is her alongside Don Lemon when Kathy Griffin uses the word nipple multiple times live on air and she laughs. Indeed, Don Lemon is also talking about piercing his nipple live on air and begins to unbutton his shirt. If you find the use of the word boob so offensive you have to end an interview, shouldn’t you have to do the same when nipple is used multiple times live on air?

Now let’s pivot to the other guy here, Keith Reed, who played his fake, artificial reaction to perfection.

This dude tried to pretend to be a huge feminist and be outraged over the fact that I liked the first amendment and boobs.

Only, it turns out he’s a huge ass man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies