Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 10:23 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Good point brought up --- Manafort was under investigation for a few years. Did he fail to tell the Trump administration? (The person stating this implied Manafort knew). The person was saying how unfair it was to Trump if Manafort signed on to the campaign knowing all of this. I agree.
This is an interesting question.
Did Manafort withhold this information and if so, why become officially attached to the campaign under those circumstances?

Seems a dangerous game to play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 10:31 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
President Trump owns Trump Tower, so all phones in Trump Tower = my wires.

one would think even dumb liberals could figure that out

Old 09-19-2017, 10:40 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
How did Trump know his Tower was being wiretapped? Makes me think he's always had inside information from a few friendlies in The Swamp.

Now let's start spying on Obama and Jarrett and their nefarious crew.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:13 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Trump was not tapped. Period.
Yes, he was. Period, exclamation point.

If my friend's phone is tapped and my conversations with my friend are illicitly recorded, then I've been tapped.

You seem to be one of those folks that accepted Bill Clinton's argument about what the definition of "is" is.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:17 AM

37,200 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Default The FBI Intercepted Every call Between Manafort and Flynn, Donnie Jr, Jared, and Trump

Put your money in Imodium stock. It's gonna be a big seller in D.C. YUGE!

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Old 09-19-2017, 11:18 AM

Yes, we already know the Obama administration lied about practically everything, including whether they wiretapped Trump and his campaign.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:36 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
I dont suppose any of you folks noticed that Manafort was being listened to starting in 2014? You know...years before he joined Trumps campaign?

This wasn't about politics folks. This was about treason.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I dont suppose any of you folks noticed that Manafort was being listened to starting in 2014? You know...years before he joined Trumps campaign?

This wasn't about politics folks. This was about treason.

It's been well over a year since the witch hunt about "Russian collusion" started and there still isn't a single piece of evidence proving it, or anything close to it.

And of course, you ignore the fact that Obama's corrupt cronies explicitly and repeatedly lied about this. You don't mind lying when it furthers the left's agenda, do you? Just admit it.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:48 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is not about Trump screaming and tweeting hysterically that he was wiretapped. Manafort was already under investigation. The brainiacs in the Trump campaign having no judgment whatsoever simply decided to hire someone who was known to be a shady character. They knew this, but did not care as they have no problem working with shady characters.

It is being reported that he was told he is being indicted when they raided Manafort's home. This is usually when they start talking.

Report: Mueller warned Manafort to expect an indictment | TheHill

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...b045176650d36/

Manafort was being investigated for work he was doing in conjunction with the Podesta Group... Trump should have know better.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:25 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yes, he was. Period, exclamation point.

If my friend's phone is tapped and my conversations with my friend are illicitly recorded, then I've been tapped.

You seem to be one of those folks that accepted Bill Clinton's argument about what the definition of "is" is.

The clue is your use of the "illicitly "....since there was a legal warrant...the recording was licit.

Trump was not the subject of the recording..therfore he was not 'tapped. ..as there was no intent to tap him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies