Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 06:27 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...i_see_you.html

Quote:
"The reason I'm talking about this is because my son had an open-heart surgery and has to have two more, and because of that I learned there are kids with no insurance in the same situation," he said.

"I don't get anything out of this, Brian, you phony little creep. Oh, I'll pound you when I see you," Kimmel threatened.
Real mature Kimmel..way to once again throw your kid into this.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:31 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
He is an overly emotional, feminized Hollywood "entertainer". If he wants to blame someone for the horrible state of health care insurance, unaffordability, and lack of coverage blame Obama, and the Democrats. Obamacare was about Federal government control of health care insurance, not people's healthcare.

If he makes stupid comments, I will feel free to rebut them. The liberal/progressive here just want to hide, and cover up this type of utter stupidity. Can't take the heat, huh? So you want to censor people, again? LOL!

Old 09-21-2017, 06:32 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Triggered once again. If this was a Republican reacting to an insult from a Democrat, Republicans would say -- YEAH -- You have to stand up for yourself. You tell 'em. Blah blah blah.

It's silly -- Kimmel is no more likely to pound this guy than any of you are going to admit your hypocrisy.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:35 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,046,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
He is an overly emotional, feminized Hollywood "entertainer". If he wants to blame someone for the horrible state of health care insurance, unaffordability, and lack of coverage blame Obama, and the Democrats. Obamacare was about Federal government control of health care insurance, not people's healthcare.
This!!!

Old 09-21-2017, 06:37 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
First crying about a lion he didn't know. Then complaining about Trump not contacting him after his kid was sick, even though he bashes him every night. Now this. I will say it once again. The world does not revolve around you Jimmy.

Old 09-21-2017, 06:38 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Yes, how dare an American citizen actually be able to voice his own opinion about some political subject ! Next thing you know, women will be wanting to vote and blacks will want to ride in the FRONT of the bus.

We need to nip this in the bud, before too many people start to think this is a free country !

Old 09-21-2017, 06:50 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Antifa idiots, white supremecist bozos, BLM fools, Berkeley babies and Jimmy Kimmel....
Why do they all have to threaten violence when they feel they are not being heard or they don't like what is being said be it truthful or not?

Old 09-21-2017, 06:54 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Triggered once again. If this was a Republican reacting to an insult from a Democrat, Republicans would say -- YEAH -- You have to stand up for yourself. You tell 'em. Blah blah blah.

It's silly -- Kimmel is no more likely to pound this guy than any of you are going to admit your hypocrisy.

That kimmel may not likely pound kilmeade, is irrelevant. He issued a physical threat and tha audience applauded. Kimmel is signaling to dems and libs that violence is acceptable.

Nancy pelosi tells us this kind of rhetoric leads to violence.

Physically threaten someone and you lose your job.

Say an unkind word and you lose your job.

Kimmel suffering no official consequence for his 'threat', endorses viewers belief that violence is legally justified if someone calls them a banned name or simply opposes their political position. This needs to be nipped in the bud before gang law spreads any further.

Heck, even this forum doesn't stand for personal insults.

Old 09-21-2017, 07:04 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
That kimmel may not likely pound kilmeade, is irrelevant. He issued a physical threat and tha audience applauded. Kimmel is signaling to dems and libs that violence is acceptable.

Nancy pelosi tells us this kind of rhetoric leads to violence.

Physically threaten someone and you lose your job.

Say an unkind word and you lose your job.

Kimmel suffering no official consequence for his 'threat', endorses viewers belief that violence is legally justified if someone calls them a banned name or simply opposes their political position. This needs to be nipped in the bud before gang law spreads any further.

Heck, even this forum doesn't stand for personal insults.

Good points.

I wonder if Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson had made a similar threat to a Liberal TV news caster if we would be hearing calls for them to be fired?
I think the response would be much different and would show the hypocrisy of the Left.

Old 09-21-2017, 07:08 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
"The reason I'm talking about this is because my son had an open-heart surgery and has to have two more, and because of that I learned there are kids with no insurance in the same situation," he said.

"I don't get anything out of this, Brian, you phony little creep. Oh, I'll pound you when I see you," Kimmel threatened.

He just learned that there are kids with no insurance in the same situation? The whole ObamaCare mantra was about millions and millions of uninsured people.

And then the tantrum at the end. There are times when physical violence is warranted - but not because someone has an opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies