Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 09:39 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
so even if there is incontrovertible evidence of Russian collusion and interference with the election resulting in a manipulated election, you are all just fine and dandy with having the outcome remain the same? Nice to know you don't give a damn if the Russians bought this election. And note I said *if* - this is a hypothetical but I suspect that Trumplings don't care, they could be shown concrete proof of vote tampering and illegalities and still think it's fine because their guy was the beneficiary.
wow, so the United States of America has security so weak that another country can mess with the vote totals? I have a hard time believing that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2017, 09:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Carl Reiner claims Hillary would be installed as president if Trump is removed from office

Probably not the first time he's been wrong.

My preference:

Both tRump and Pence are forced out as a result of their treason.

Paul Ryan becomes the default prez.

It'd be a real hoot!

Old 09-22-2017, 09:43 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Carl: take your meds, and do so, QUICKLY

Old 09-22-2017, 09:47 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
I like the word "installed". Just hook her up, make sure all the screws are tight.

Poor old guy. But he did train the meathead to be extra meaty.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:49 AM

25,756 posts, read 18,818,821 times
And you Hillary people call infowars crazy. How long are you guys going to keep dreaming that Hillary is somehow going to become president? Get over it boys and girls. You started looking foolish a long, long, long, long time ago on this matter. Move on to Lizard People becoming president. It's less crazy.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:50 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Probably not the first time he's been wrong.

My preference:

Both tRump and Pence are forced out as a result of their treason.

Paul Ryan becomes the default prez.

It'd be a real hoot!

Someone has no clue of the definition of treason is....

Old 09-22-2017, 09:54 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
so even if there is incontrovertible evidence of Russian collusion and interference with the election resulting in a manipulated election, you are all just fine and dandy with having the outcome remain the same? Nice to know you don't give a damn if the Russians bought this election. And note I said *if* - this is a hypothetical but I suspect that Trumplings don't care, they could be shown concrete proof of vote tampering and illegalities and still think it's fine because their guy was the beneficiary.
For me, it would depend. If they actually changed vote totals in the computers, I would have a big problem with it. But nobody has claimed that this happened, or if they did claim it, they have not shown any proof.

If Russia used information to influence people on how to vote, I don't have a problem with that. Or at least, I don't find it any different than NBC trying to influence the election with their Access Hollywood tapes. If information is out there, why should the source matter?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:56 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:

When you can provide evidence that Russia bought the election, then lets talk, until then....

Also you ay this is a hypothetical, the you say the right just don't give a damn...well, when you can provide anything to back up your hypothetical, until then, nope..don't give a damn....

But hey, the left continues to say the tampering and illegalities don't happen...or just don't happen enough to bother with...sooooo....who does not give a damn?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:58 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Y'all have doing this for over a year with nothing.

The thing about it is that we will never know how people would react to collusion, because there is none - at least from Trump.

Grapes... sour...

Old 09-22-2017, 10:02 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Someone has no clue of the definition of treason is....

Someone doesn't.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies