Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 07:08 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,074,040 times

Advertisements

Evidently Carl has not read the U.S. Constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2017, 07:09 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,792,816 times
The left has lost their minds. I was just watching Maxine Waters saying the KKK has overtaken the white house at a funeral during the Eulogy!

Old 09-23-2017, 04:37 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,257,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The Democrats truly believe the election was stolen from
Them.

Hillary doubles down on it in her book
The left has lost their mind.

A stolen election would be 1960 when Kennedy really did steal it from Nixon thanks to fraud votes in Illinois. Not 2016 when Hillary ran the worst campaign I have ever seen someone run. As I've said before on these pages, they were too busy planning the post election party at the Javits Center, trying to figure out which type of champagne to buy - to bother worrying about the lesson of Brexit over in Europe. All the polls were wrong, and nationalism won that election. Had Hillary been paying any attention, she would have not have been so overconfident in the polls.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 09-23-2017 at 05:01 AM..

Old 09-23-2017, 11:51 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/carlreiner/statu...68406112735237

LOL! I thought his son was dumb but his dad out libbed him
Worthless OP. Who cares? I listen to Reiner for comedy not politics. It's always about policy.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:54 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Don't touch that dial, chuckles.

This is gonna get very entertaining.

You won't want to miss a single episode of the United States vs tRump & company.

& company....maybe..but not trump...

Yes, someone is mad....

see below:

Quote:
Quote:
The DNC and Hillary ran the dumbest most amateurish campaign in living memory. They deserved to lose.

Even tRump was surprised that he won.

But now, the GOP owns everything that happens since Jan 20th.

It's 100% their show.

And it's very amusing.

Old 09-23-2017, 02:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
& company....maybe..but not trump...
Could be a tRump or it could be a Kushner.

It's definitely a family effort.

Quote:
Yes, someone is mad....

see below:
You've clearly shown that one of us is amused. The other, not so much.

Smile chuck.

Old 09-23-2017, 05:05 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,586,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Even Diane Feinstein understands that Trump isn't going to be impeached or go anywhere, until the end of his term. Much to the chagrin of silly liberals who gasp and boo her when she has the wits to admit this to the daydreamers.

I doubt even the Dems, if the situation arose, would want to set up the constitutional crisis that would evolve from declaring a sitting POTUS ineligible because of a tampered election, which would also invalidate Pence. I also doubt that SCOTUS would go there, and it would definitely go to SCOTUS to resolve. Our country has no real mechanism for dealing with this, and it would be severely damaging to the country as a whole. My guess is that Ryan would step up, which would gain the Dems nothing, as there is not a single indication that they can win the House in 2018.

If it's shown that the Republicans colluded to throw the election, a lawsuit could be brought in a federal court to invalidate the results. If it was possible to demonstrate corrected results, those could be used to claim new winners. If the court agreed and it was upheld on appeal, I doubt if the Supreme Court would want to be known as the one that allowed criminals to steal an election.

Old 09-23-2017, 05:11 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
If it's shown that the Republicans colluded to throw the election, a lawsuit could be brought in a federal court to invalidate the results. If it was possible to demonstrate corrected results, those could be used to claim new winners. If the court agreed and it was upheld on appeal, I doubt if the Supreme Court would want to be known as the one that allowed criminals to steal an election.

Nobody stole anything

Old 09-23-2017, 05:13 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Could be a tRump or it could be a Kushner.

It's definitely a family effort.
Did not know manafort was family.

Your failure is noted...

[quote=Old Gringo;49608482You've clearly shown that one of us is amused. The other, not so much.

Smile chuck.

[/quote]

Ohhhhhh boy...I am amused at the stupidity that you have provided and the you buddies on the left. WE understand that when you say "the other, not so much" you are speaking of the left.....and of course, you.

I'm smiling, laughing, and having a great time.....but you've clearly shown that you are not amused...........

Old 09-23-2017, 05:15 PM

18,464 posts, read 15,242,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Are there people out there claiming that the vote tallies were altered in the election? Because that is the only way I could see your scenario playing out. But that isn't really a thing. Every election official that I have seen has said that the votes were not tampered with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies