Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 05:14 PM

25,716 posts, read 18,788,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
It is also possible that, if they came here legally, they would still be committing the same crimes.
Possible, but less likely. The process of entering the country legally has a much better chance of detecting criminals on entry (which of course, has no chance at all).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2017, 05:32 PM

62,933 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
^
Spoken like a true xenophone in complete denial about their xenophobia. Everything I just described, you repeated exactly according to the recipe.

You're so blinded by your own hatred and disrespect for the rule of law that you attack others and hurl unwarranted insults at them. No one that I know of hates brown people here legally. They just oppose illegal immigration and it doesn't matter one iota what their skin color is. I suggest you take that chip off your shoulder and look in the mirror for your own racism. End of conversation. Welcome to my ignore list.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:13 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,075,211 times
But but I keep hearing that walls don't work.

Old 09-22-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post

And you'll continue to hear those lies from the illegal alien defenders cause they don't want the flow to stop.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:39 AM

35,690 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Some walls will work but a wall around the entire country will not- even countries what have massive walls have guards everywhere watching it- we do not have the manpower and we are one of the LARGEST countries on earth. basically ching ching-
Big money does not really want the wall - and the illegals except for the criminal element- want to be with family or have an opportunity to get off the mud floors and are willing to work for it. I can tell you 99% of them do NOT want to be wanted fugitives.
Some here, however, do not understand immigration needs tweaking- it is a mess- just like your local DMV- (well ours in FL) -- used to take 8 hrs to see the clerk because of so many in line- FLA GREW too fast- the computers would go down- everyday. USCIS needs a better system and people who can run it more efficiently- processing sometimes takes 10 years-- It is just like the VA!--- people get tired sicker-or die- or in most cases with USCIS--run the border

Old 09-25-2017, 12:38 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Neighbor built a wall around his front yard to keep dogs from cr@pping in the yard. It worked! I suppose some day a greyhound might leap over it but that doesn't mean the wall isn't useful. One pile of poo vs many piles.

Same idea on the Mexican border. Common sense is uncommon.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Neighbor built a wall around his front yard to keep dogs from cr@pping in the yard. It worked! I suppose some day a greyhound might leap over it but that doesn't mean the wall isn't useful. One pile of poo vs many piles.

Same idea on the Mexican border. Common sense is uncommon.

Exactly!

Old 09-25-2017, 07:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
who wants to go to Hungary?
You gotta ask the illegal aliens who want to go to Hungary; kinda the same way for people way down in LatAm crossing Mexico to get to the US

Old 09-25-2017, 07:46 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
^
Spoken like a true xenophone in complete denial about their xenophobia. Everything I just described, you repeated exactly according to the recipe.
Wanting ILLEGAL aliens gone ain't "racist". Too; IF we're gonna go there with "brown" people, who do so many illegal fans hate Americans with darker skin?

Old 09-25-2017, 10:06 AM

3 posts, read 919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
who wants to go to Hungary?
Hungarian here…

Actually, we’ve been getting quite a lot of international visitors, since our capital city Budapest has been ranked as the 2nd best city in the world by the leading US based travel media, among many other recent rankings.

Link: The world's best cities are ... | CNN Travel

We have been flooded with tourists from the US, UK, Western EU and Asia in the previous 5 years so much that there are complete districts where you can’t hear a word in Hungarian anymore.

If we’re talking about refugees, the numbers are the following:
Before the ’infamous fence’, in 2015 we had close to half a million Middle Eastern refugees arriving into Hungary (the exact number is around 450.000). Remember, Hungary has a populace of 10 million. The fence was finished by the end of 2015. The next year, only 30.000 refugees arrived which means that the fence had a success rate of around 93% in a one year time span.

It was a huge controversy in Hungary whether to build this fence or not and we received a brutal opposition from the EU. The Hungarian government ultimately decided upon building it – after a public referendum - because of the high numbers of illegal immigrants and potential terrorist cells within the Middle Eastern refugee wave. Everyone can decide whether this decision was justified after all… The fact is that despite the weekly terrorist horrors in all over Europe we haven’t had a single attack in Hungary and we neither have mass violent and rape attacks against our women and families.

Btw, Hungary is not the anti-immigrant nation as the mainstream media likes to paint it, we actually accepted tens of thousands of refugees from the Yugoslaw wars in the early 90’s and similar numbers of Albanians from Kosovo before the 2015 refugee crisis. We have also recently offered asylum to the Iranian girl Aideen Strandsson who became Christian in Sweden and the Swedish government wanted to ruthlessly deport her despite the fact that she had to face torture and death penalty in Iran.

Link: The New Development That Could Save Iranian Christian Convert's Life | CBN News

What I can tell you about Hungary is that it’s not a wealthy country, the wages are below the EU average, but the prices are proportionally lower too. The perceptible quality of everyday life in Budapest is actually very similar to that of Vienna in Austria, I lived in both places. The main reason because of Hungary is less wealthy than the Western European countries is that we were under Communist oppression for a long time until 1989. The other main reason is that – unlike majority of Western EU - we never colonized any other nations in our history and we’ve also never been a slave owning nation.

Last edited by Kovalcsik; 09-25-2017 at 10:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies