Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2017, 04:47 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
The US could probably take out NK in about the same level of ease as Iraq in the original Gulf War, perhaps even easier. However, there would be more of a danger to South Korea and Japan than the U.S. Once he knows it's go time he will just go nuts and start launching nukes at whatever country he thinks he can hit. It's extremely doubtful he'll ever successfully hit the U.S. with anything, no matter what. Japan and SK though, different story.
i think if kim starts popping off nukes, then the US and chinese military will meet about half way between the 38th parallel and the yalu river, and shake hands and celebrate the end of the current north korea regime.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
North Korea accuses US of declaring war, says it has right to shoot down bombers

And that would be the biggest mistake that lard ass would ever make.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:55 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yep, so much evidence of Trump derangement syndrome. It's sad people can't think, view and observe things without their biases getting in the way.

I'm not a trump guy, I do think the rhetoric needs to get dialed back, I wished trump could be a bit more presidential acting. That all said none of this has any impact on NK's plans. They been spewing the garbage for years.

HRC and all of her little drones that love her and if she were in office NK would be doing the same thing. Still advancing their programs and thumbing their nose at the world.
Same here. I wish Trump would shut his mouth about this. But as soon as the Doughboy does one of these things he keeps threatening to do... that's when the rubber hits the road. At that point, Doughboy needs to be smeared down the highway under the smoking tires. That's the way you deal with big mouths. Once they pull something, you clean their clock. Bloviating accomplishes very little.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:57 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't think a nuke first strike would be something we'd ever do. I think dropping several dozen of that big ass MOABs on key military sites would be a much wiser approach.
You're right, and I wasn't really serious, it was merely a thought. I like your solution. I'd go for that in a heartbeat.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:00 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Thanks for showing how much Trump supporters really care about this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
You are incredibly sick.

I don't think you like this country very much - perhaps you would be happier elsewhere?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
4.4 million voters in CA voted for the President. More than votes from several other smaller states combined. So not everyone is a lib regressive here. Way too many though.
My "whole state would worth the sacrafice" response was actually a totally off the cuff silly,inane,sarcastic "I've had enough" response to a completely stupid and insane partisan comment.

Sometimes I just have enough of those ideologues that rush to a thread to make inane and baseless accusations like the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618
"Conservatives are just itching for Trump to use nukes against North Korea. My bet is they are willing to sacrifice an American city (Los Angeles has over 20 million people in its metro area alone) to satisfy their thirst for blood. Scary stuff."
Sorry if y'all missed the point...

Old 09-25-2017, 05:02 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
North Korea accuses US of declaring war, says it has right to shoot down bombers

And that would be the biggest mistake that lard ass would ever make.
I hope they don't, just for a more stable world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Same here. I wish Trump would shut his mouth about this. But as soon as the Doughboy does one of these things he keeps threatening to do... that's when the rubber hits the road. At that point, Doughboy needs to be smeared down the highway under the smoking tires. That's the way you deal with big mouths. Once they pull something, you clean their clock. Bloviating accomplishes very little.
Yeah, I think if they do do something that they should take the shock awe approach using loads and loads of MOABs

Old 09-25-2017, 05:05 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
"Conservatives are just itching for Trump to use nukes against North Korea. My bet is they are willing to sacrifice an American city (Los Angeles has over 20 million people in its metro area alone) to satisfy their thirst for blood. Scary stuff."
And I'll just bet that a good portion of what's left of the brains in this country would not blame the little dick that pushed the launch button, should something like this happen. In fact, they would blame sunspots before they blamed the guilty party. Thank god there is a scapegoat, because sunspots are a real stretch.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:15 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
There is no leftist support of him. That's just something you made up.
Lot's of leftist called Trump , "dotard" on this forum etc.

Funny they just coincidentally started using that term? It wasn't because Kim said it..?

Many libs in the U.S are celebrating Kim's dotard attack just like in North Korea

Thousands of North Koreans celebrate Kim Jong Un's 'dotard' attack on Donald Trump with street parade - Mirror Online

Old 09-25-2017, 05:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Typical leftist,only answer what they feel needed....

Maybe your boy clinton should not have given them (nk) all the money to NOT spend on nukes....

But, obviously you don't care about that....
Do you care that your BOY Bush got us in two losing wars?

Old 09-25-2017, 05:47 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Do you care that your BOY Bush got us in two losing wars?
I've asked before, do you care that YOUR BOY clinton gave money to NK, to NOT have a nuclear bomb program? Can you comprehend..

LOOK at this, another NON answer, but let me tell ya what....maybe, just maybe, you should look at who said it was O.K. to go to war....

Yea, I know, them damn pesky facts that you hate....those PROVEN facts...

Now, will you attempt to answer anything, or just throw useless insults out?......Oh crap....never mind we already know you refuse to answer anything....so I guess my question would be rhetorical.....

You do understand what rhetorical means....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hahhhahhaahaa

we know you don't.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies