Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 11:49 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times

Advertisements

you misspelled millions, there is not aire in it.

Your post should read, anybody else tired of millions crying about Trump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2017, 12:48 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,748,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
I think it's pretty silly to expect celebrities to be quiet & docile while you can express yourself anytime you want to.
Like the celebrities already have enough fame and popularity. They're doing this just to get attention.

Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
I'm tired of Americans crying about individuals who want to use their freedom of speech - - otherwise known as Bill of Right #1.

Old 09-24-2017, 03:47 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
you misspelled millions, there is not aire in it.
Millionaire would be a misspelling of millions, but it is obvious that the OP didn't mean millions, he/she meant millionaires in the thread title, and the OP did spell millionaires correctly.

Quote:
Your post should read, anybody else tired of millions crying about Trump
Wrong.

The thread title is correct (except it should have a question mark at the end )

Read the OP's OP again.

The OP was talking about MONEY...the FINANCIAL STATUS of SOME people crying about Trump (sports stars).....with a million dollar plus income/million dollar plus net worth))....NOT the SIZE of the group/NUMBER of people who might be crying about Trump (millions of people).

The OP's only reference using the word millions, rather than millionaire, in the OP was in the sentence that referred to being 'PAID millions' ($$$$$$$) : "sports players that get paid millions to play with balls".

Old 09-24-2017, 03:55 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I'm tired of Americans crying about individuals who want to use their freedom of speech - - otherwise known as Bill of Right #1.
Speech I like should not be criticized because freedom of speech!

Speech I don't like should be made to shut up because freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences!

Old 09-24-2017, 04:11 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Like the celebrities already have enough fame and popularity. They're doing this just to get attention.
Getting attention is pretty much the same reason that Trump ran for president. And continues to demean the office with his childish behavior.

Old 09-24-2017, 04:20 AM

574 posts, read 382,920 times
Yes I am (I'm a millennial myself, though I lean towards the right), but I also would like less complaining by POTUS, and more attention on TAX REFORM, FINANCIALS, and HEALTHCARE, and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I'm tired of complaining from both sides of the diner table, and that includes the media too

Old 09-24-2017, 05:07 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
First it was the Hollywood celebs and musicians . Now all these sports players that get paid millions to play with balls crying about how oppressed they are and how terrible Trump is .

Pretty pathetic .

They can't even come up with any examples they just repeat the same old nonsense

"Trump is a racist!" Blah blah .
I agree with you but at the same time I'm enjoying to see how the rollercoaster affect is started with Clooney now dropping Hillary and many will follow.

The strong support from Hollywood millionaires will make and already made them the biggest losers as all their money for pay to play was wasted and went down the drain and proven their worst investment.

Not did these millionaires lose their money but also their face.

Aside from that did they lose their "role model" status and did they earn a new status of "losers and snowflakes "

Old 09-24-2017, 05:10 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSeligman View Post
Yes I am (I'm a millennial myself, though I lean towards the right), but I also would like less complaining by POTUS, and more attention on TAX REFORM, FINANCIALS, and HEALTHCARE, and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I'm tired of complaining from both sides of the diner table, and that includes the media too
He can't get his wall; can't repeal ACA, Mueller is breathing down his neck. So he changes the subject to the NFL. Shameless.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:16 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
And who is crying about that... the intolerant left!

Nobody says athletes can't use their freedom of speech but keep politics out of sports and use your freedom of speech when they aren't on the job.

Are you using your fist up in the air each time you see a cop or white person!

Now their are athletes tackling white athletes and giving the BLM losers symbol on the job. Pathetic!

Most people will get fired from their jobs as protests should be held in your own time!

Nobody says they can't express their feelings but when!

But keep doing it and these athletes will end up like their hero Kaepernick and go down in history as the biggest losers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies