Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 05:42 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I think you're wishing for too much - an independent group did a drone fly over of one of the games the other night - half the stadium was empty - people may not outwardly support his opinions due to not being called a racist by you folks - but they're showing it with their pocket books.

When owners of these teams see it's no longer profitable - things will change.
Please provide link to story about 1/2 empty NFL stadium.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2017, 05:44 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Wait till the polls AFTER his NFL racist rants. Just like his racist Charlottesville comments, his ratings will go down. While most of his supporters are racists, most Americans are NOT.
According to Gallup, the title of this thread is a lie.

His approval numbers go up and down a bit due to one thing and another, but haven't hit 40% since early July.

But who believes polls, eh?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:44 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The left is at their wits end to bash President Trump and hoping to convince themselves and other lefties that he is a fool.

Meanwhile we have seen how the interest in football and award shows declined so fast that sponsors soon will not support these shows and athletes as their money is wasted.

President Trump was proven right when he tweeted that Trump towers was wire tapped as Manafort also resides in Trump Tower so any time Manafort was wire tapped while staying at Trump Tower that meant that anyone he spoke with was tapped.

The left has to eat their own words of false blames each and all times.

That makes the support of his base grow stronger and bigger.

The left also has to deal with Hillary embarrassing her own party and herself, and accusing everyone but herself for losing and Clooney now dumped his support and this will cause a snowball effect and in the end President Trump again will come out as the winner.

Thanks Hillary for staying and making your party show what they really are and what's left of the shrinking party.

Obamacare will be loss for the left even though Republicans should be able to repeal this very bad healthcare bill but now the left will witness how Obamacare will die on its own and the left can't blame this bad bill on anyone else than themselves!

President Trump can't be blamed. McCain can be blamed and so can anyone else be blamed who voted for this bill and against repeal.

MAGA will go on regardless what some lefties want us to believe.

The left wakes up everyday with not having their choice in the White House and loss of Supreme Court seats.

Republicans wake up everyday with President Trump who fights for us!

MAGA!!!!!

I bet you have a picture of Donald Trump right over your bed, don't you ? Must be hard to get a good night's sleep wearing your red ball cap too.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:47 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Read recently that the changes in Trump's poll numbers are mainly due to Rs changing their minds and then changing back again.

Gallup poll graph of approval and disapproval percentages hasn't hit 45% since March.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:54 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Attendance records are not much of an indicator..even if they are down--which I doubt.

TV revenues are where it's at..and there has been no..repeat no...move by any sponsors to cancel or put pressure on the NFL. Sports fans just don't really care..they'll grouse about someone taking a knee or whatever..then get on with the game.

Fan is short for fanatic, after all. something the Trump base should be well familiar with.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:10 AM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Who cares about Trumps ratings as the voters supported him when it matters most!!!! Election Day!

All your side showed with polls was Hillary winning.

I don't see her being the President so your polls and ratings are just as thevones of the last four years....garbage!
Not only was Hillary being showing as winning but she was showing winning big!

And now that baseball has gotten into the act as well I am not going to watch baseball or football ever again. This is simply my way of telling the left to go eat dirt.

The thought of empty and unused sports stadiums in the big cities gladdens my heart.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:16 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Wait till the polls AFTER his NFL racist rants. Just like his racist Charlottesville comments, his ratings will go down. While most of his supporters are racists, most Americans are NOT.
It looks to ME, it is YOU who is the racist!

Old 09-24-2017, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Hillary won the vote.

Bigly. 3 million.

Victory fatigue setting in?

"Hillary won the vote."

This is like claiming you won the football game became you scored 89 points playing basketball.

When is her inauguration?

You CAN'T claim victory when you lost BY THE RULES being in place for over 200 years.

Sorry, All I see is more sour grapes.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
According to Gallup, the title of this thread is a lie.

His approval numbers go up and down a bit due to one thing and another, but haven't hit 40% since early July.

But who believes polls, eh?
"But who believes polls, eh?"

I don't and CERTAINLY NOT Gallop.

Why do so many on the left on here create thread after thread about the most recent "poll"?

Old 09-24-2017, 06:24 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Hillary won the vote."

This is like claiming you won the football game became you scored 89 points playing basketball.

When is her inauguration?

You CAN'T claim victory when you lost BY THE RULES being in place for over 200 years.

Sorry, All I see is more sour grapes.

As in 'So, you won't come to my house? Well then, you're not invited!' ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies