Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 06:25 AM

210 posts, read 97,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"But who believes polls, eh?"

I don't and CERTAINLY NOT Gallop.

Why do so many on the left on here create thread after thread about the most recent "poll"?
So what you're saying is you don't have any way to support the statement that Trump's support among the people is growing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

68,325 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Not only was Hillary being showing as winning but she was showing winning big!

And now that baseball has gotten into the act as well I am not going to watch baseball or football ever again. This is simply my way of telling the left to go eat dirt.

The thought of empty and unused sports stadiums in the big cities gladdens my heart.

Not familiar with many who own those teams, are ya?

2,365 posts, read 2,837,678 times
Going to vote for republicans at every local election so that Trump can get support at all levels. I dont care about Trump's comments or tweets. I am just tired of paying bills for illegals & refugees. People on welfare & celebrity snobs will always vote for the left so doesn't matter what Trump says or does. The moral police, social activists can think about bigger issues & vote for the best behaved candidate. My issues are paying my bills so I will vote for whoever manages to cut my taxes & expenses. I dont give a damn if they are offending athletes or insulting news channels.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:31 AM

3,646 posts, read 3,780,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Please provide link to story about 1/2 empty NFL stadium.
The NFL is getting hammered after another game in a half-empty stadium - Business Insider

I could not care less about football. But I do like Trump better than I did, say, a year ago. I am afraid our Federal system is so corrupt no one could effectively operate and improve all areas, but at least he calls it out and tries.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:33 AM

210 posts, read 97,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
The NFL is getting hammered after another game in a half-empty stadium - Business Insider

I could not care less about football. But I do like Trump better than I did, say, a year ago. I am afraid our Federal system is so corrupt no one could effectively operate and improve all areas, but at least he calls it out and tries.
Also from the article: "There was even an uptick in TV viewership" and that's all the matters to the NFL.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:44 AM

51,641 posts, read 25,774,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Not familiar with many who own those teams, are ya?
Though I admire the efforts of Trump's ardent supporters, it seems most are not familiar with information that is easily available.

Trump is not gaining public support and appears to be losing support on his own team.

His Secretary of State announced that Trump's opinions are his own.

Trump's Chief of Staff body language conveys a lack of enthusiasm for his Trump's BS.

Corey Lewandowski recently said that if the collusion with Russians is what it appears to be Roger Stone and Paul Manafort should got to prison. Stone is saying that Corey Lewandowski should go to prison.

Even on this forum, the number of ardent supporters and Russian trolls appears to be on the wane.

And so it goes.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:52 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,444,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Doesn't MAGA mean Make America Gay Again?
Make Alexander Great Again!

President Trumps support amongst the people is growing!-maga.jpg

President Trumps support amongst the people is growing!-faketimecover.png

Old 09-24-2017, 06:55 AM

35,649 posts, read 21,018,276 times
I just noticed 8 months later- he still has his trumpette cheerleaders trying to convince the crowd- hurrah hurrah

Old 09-24-2017, 06:58 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,634,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Wait till the polls AFTER his NFL racist rants. Just like his racist Charlottesville comments, his ratings will go down. While most of his supporters are racists, most Americans are NOT.
Most do not believe the latest Nostradamus predictions, America will thrive to new heights in spite of the lib-tard narrative.

There is a low cost healthcare solution for Tard (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder) in this link.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/are_you_...er_tard/136500

Old 09-24-2017, 06:59 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,256,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You allege Trump's support is growing yet tell us ratings are meaningless.

Just HOW is it you determine support is growing?

A trait of trumpies/repubs is to come out with an opinion then consider it fact, Limbaugh has been doing it for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies