Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2017, 07:32 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Today I watched images of liberals asking for impeachment, liberals taking a kneel even in the House or Senate and it wasn't even to tie their shoelace. Liberals just kneel for anything nowadays.

The newest move is the dog pee move in the end zone on a Football field.

Sooner than later we can see many liberals making the dog pee move on the field, in the street and probably some liberals in the Senate and House.

By now liberals are getting so upset and I can't help it but even some of my liberal friends are laughing about the ridiculous whining.

I sincerely want to thank liberals for giving me such a big laugh and seeing their party go down the drain as I could never in my wildest dreams have come up with what is going on right now in this country where liberals still take themselves serious.

When I saw the dog move that made laugh so hard as that guy compared himself and lowered himself to a dog!:c ool:

Hopefully we will see many liberals copy the dog move so we can have more laughs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2017, 07:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Yep!

Another case of victory fatigue.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:39 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You know, that looks like the average Trump voter.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:40 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
The impeachment talk is stupid. They are just trying to get the base enthused. Just like Trump saying we need to make kneeling illegal. Both know neither are valid points.

Does it stop them? The point here should be that politicians and those who defend them are what is wrong with this country.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:45 PM

The dog pee is the most laughable I have seen. Someone rep. me and mentioned searching for a contact lens which is funny... what was he looking for or is it "parrot" copy behavior and he wants to live his life as a dog like transgender want to change genders this player may want to transfer to become a "dog"... probably a poodle...sorry poodles I didn't mean to insult you jk

I haven't heard him say that kneeling should be illegal but just not as a protest on the job which I totally agree with just as everyone I spoke with including liberals.

Not one person I spoke with said that football players aren't allowed to protest or have freedom of speech but at the right time and not on the job!

Old 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Truly insane out of touch people.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The impeachment talk is stupid. They are just trying to get the base enthused. Just like Trump saying we need to make kneeling illegal. Both know neither are valid points.

Does it stop them? The point here should be that politicians and those who defend them are what is wrong with this country.
I like your style.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:07 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Today I watched images of liberals asking for impeachment, liberals taking a kneel even in the House or Senate and it wasn't even to tie their shoelace. Liberals just kneel for anything nowadays.

The newest move is the dog pee move in the end zone on a Football field.

Sooner than later we can see many liberals making the dog pee move on the field, in the street and probably some liberals in the Senate and House.

By now liberals are getting so upset and I can't help it but even some of my liberal friends are laughing about the ridiculous whining.

I sincerely want to thank liberals for giving me such a big laugh and seeing their party go down the drain as I could never in my wildest dreams have come up with what is going on right now in this country where liberals still take themselves serious.

When I saw the dog move that made laugh so hard as that guy compared himself and lowered himself to a dog!:c ool:

Hopefully we will see many liberals copy the dog move so we can have more laughs!

Oh, you are very welcome ! After all, how could we not return the favor ? Your boy ,and his gang who can't shoot straight administration, have given all of us so many Yuge laughs for the past 8 months . Every day, it is something new that is so ridiculously funny that we are tired of laughing,

"Oh, Mr. President, we are so tired of laughing, we can't laugh any more. Please stop with all the laughing !"

Old 09-26-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, you are very welcome ! After all, how could we not return the favor ? Your boy ,and his gang who can't shoot straight administration, have given all of us so many Yuge laughs for the past 8 months . Every day, it is something new that is so ridiculously funny that we are tired of laughing,

"Oh, Mr. President, we are so tired of laughing, we can't laugh any more. Please stop with all the laughing !"
I bet you laughed the hardest when a new Supreme Court Justice was sworn in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies